Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
What this arc feels like:
Fls6WnnXwAAmqEv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just when you think it's about to end, MC gets a terrible disease halting his own journey. And then the whore comes back before MC is freed from the collar.
And then the whore has the audacity to claim she knows she had done things wrong and is willing to do the exact same shit again...

Contributor
If Kouta actually died from disease that would make for a truly ignominious ending. A complete waste of every good thing pre-kidnapping arc that has happened before. But we just know it's impossible for the protagonist to die unless resurrection/reincarnation are established concepts in a story, which are not here.

Man, this is so annoying. This encounter could've been prevented had a battle between Clara and Juliana happened last chapter which Clara would've easily won. If I'll be optimistic, Clara and Akito will arrive just in time to help, so it still becomes Clara vs Juliana, but with extra steps. If I'll be pessimistic, Juliana and her thugs will quickly beat Emma and successfully kidnap Kouta again, so we're back to square one and the damn kidnapping arc won't be ending soon.

I don't think their beastkin friends will be back soon, but even if they did they were porters, not fighters so it won't help the dire situation much.

Dex-chan lover
I said as much in a spoiler god knows how many chapters ago, but it basically followed the WN 1 to 1 for the most part, so we're finally approaching the finish line! :win:

Crazy bitch will see Kouta is dying, will eventually release the collar so he can heal himself, Clara will show up, show an extraordinary amount of restraint by not killing Juliana immediately, Crazy bitch will slinks off with her lackies, Kouta and Clara get married, time skip, kid, boom story over.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I said as much in a spoiler god knows how many chapters ago, but it basically followed the WN 1 to 1 for the most part, so we're finally approaching the finish line! :win:

Crazy bitch will see Kouta is dying, will eventually release the collar so he can heal himself, Clara will show up, show an extraordinary amount of restraint by not killing Juliana immediately, Crazy bitch will slinks off with her lackies, Kouta and Clara get married, time skip, kid, boom story over.
Fr?

Contributor
Honestly? Dying of dysentery would have been a provoking enough plot point. But this author clearly doesn't feel confident enough in their own abilities to actually let the consequences of this linger.

Dex-chan lover

I might have to fly to Japan and commit many crime 🫠

Users who are viewing this thread