Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
My Reaction to this chapter:
tenor.gif

My Bet/Prediction is that the saintess (or maybe her child) will return and now will target the MC's son

Dex-chan lover
I've read hundreds of series, spanning well over a decade, yet I can't remember last time a shitty arc ended on such low note. I'm too flabbergasted to even drop it, it's like a 20 car pile up with no survivors yet you can't look away from it because you can't comprehend what's actually happening before your eyes.
This reminds me a lot of the that manga where the sister sent the MC on a long chase to find her over the course of a ton of chapters so she could kill the love interest and then... didn't!

There was even a time leap, too!

Dex-chan lover
after all this. so many chapters that first felt stretched because nothing happened, then felt rushed and stretched because, while everything happened in a hurry, yet nothing really happened.
they didn't meet the other summoned person, they didn't do a quest, he just fell sick in a way it was free him or let him die and...
it's over.

at least it could have been a passable ending without the last two pages of the timeskip, ending at an implied marriage proposal.
instead we get two pages of a new character that all we have for is that he looks like the dad with light hair. seriously, it was a non-introduction that hurts more than it helps.

and you guys said there are at least two more volumes?
doubt he got any of his dad's summon powers so he will either get a summon of his own like his mom did, or will be in trouble very quickly so his dad will be on the spotlight once again.
my bet is either the second, since his dad got more powers during those chapters of nothing, or it just becomes a slice of life or something.

Dex-chan lover
This might be the worst timeskip I’ve ever seen. They literally just got back together after that hell we all went through, and then BAM timeskip that focused on their son. We didn’t get the satisfaction of seeing the romance between them after going through that god awful arc.

Users who are viewing this thread