Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
I saw that there was a new chapter and heard the opening to "The one they call the witch" start playing

Dex-chan lover
She walks quickly.

Infinite biscuits. Best skill ever.

And time skip to show it's actually ending.

At least a well-deserved punch in the face for that bitch?
I was thinking more of a punch in the gut, and a knee to the face as she crumbles like a biscuit.

It's the first time I've read a manga arc so bad that it doesn't have a single redeemable quality.
It eventually ended?

Dex-chan lover
I was really holding out hope they'd turn the tables on her, erase her memories somehow, and then start something like a redemption arc (but not make her a love interest) but yeah, sure, let her get away, that worked so well the last 3 times.

Dex-chan lover
Literally a boat arc into an axe.
Wait.. wh.. 14 years? just.. author? is this an Axe?
The ln ended on this arc lol.
That's it? After that shit of an arc that's how this manga ends?

Unfortunately, according to people somehow there are two more volumes of this.

As I said before, it would have been an acceptable ending if it stopped right before the timeskip.
Now I can't imagine how the future could develop in any way interesting, narratively.

Yes, the reason we suffered through this last arc was because it was interesting at a point and we hoped it became so again.
And it seemed so close after he escaped the boat...

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, according to people somehow there are two more volumes of this.

As I said before, it would have been an acceptable ending if it stopped right before the timeskip.
Now I can't imagine how the future could develop in any way interesting, narratively.

Yes, the reason we suffered through this last arc was because it was interesting at a point and we hoped it became so again.
And it seemed so close after he escaped the boat...
HOW IS THERE MORE? WHO'S BUYING THIS SHIT. HOW IS THIS NOT AXED. mangaka musta signed one hellava contract when this was decent. I guess the publisher didn't read the LN all the way through or something. actual demon contract

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely had to check the status on the manga front page. It is, in fact, still going in its country of origin.
This last chapter really does feel like the non-ending that axed mangas get. The "our adventure isn't over!" ones.

Fed-Kun's army
That's it? How about the business? There's a lot of story to tell from that. Why are you doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread