Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Banned
Always read the first 10 chapters of a manga before gauging it, can't wait to read more of it.

Looks like it will start promising but never deliver in anywhere before just becoming a floundering mess of mediocrity. I hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
b3c9215330.png

I don't expect much out of "isekais", but at least make sure the MC is not below the standard doormat Japanese archetype. Hot damn, was that panel redundant.

Uhh... I honestly don't know what to say. It feels like the pacing is all over the place, or I'm simply too tired to read.

The cover is way better comapre to the story/manga.It has potentail but to bad it's not showing it .this will get a 1-4 ⭐ rating for me

Double-page supporter
lol.. i feel like reading a wikihow somehow, the art style is just like pictures you see in that website
the pose looks stiff, and the expression looks really bland

Aggregator gang
Honestly I don’t know what to think of this. It’s just a Beta MC running away from his marriage to huge escapism. And here I thought he’d grown courage enough to make his life on earth better. I guess the Chinese do have ideas sometimes as they have done that..

That was the most awkward first few pages I've ever read in the first chapter. Sure, I get the gist of things, but what the heck...if you need to go into backstory and you (as an author) find it boring, use a later chapter than try to summarize a boring protagonist with Issues in a page and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread