Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a different version of the webtoon called My summoned

Aggregator gang
I have read this series web novel up to the latest chapter.
So far I can say the story is good and decent.
On current chapter there are multiple girl that have fallen for the MC so its kinda harem-ish but since the MC is pretty loyal to the main heroine, so I think the harem will come later I guess..
btw this series have a yandere cancer character in it so prepare for it.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me abit of "Her Summon" or "Mysterious World Beast God"
except the MC is not a human in the later one.
i find it an interesting concept for a story. do anyone here know of another story where the MC is a summon monster or similar to this ?

Double-page supporter
Seemed interesting so I decided to read/skim through the web novel. It's not bad. It's basically a love story.
MC is married. MC's marriage isn't going well. MC gets a divorce. MC finds new love in another world. The end. I just wish it showed if the MC's ex wife regretted getting the divorce or not but the story isn't about her or her feels so it doesn't really matter.

Power Uploader
Hiya folks, I'll be picking up this series as a patron of mine request this be done. Expect weekly updates unless something gets in the way.

Edit: also mods, could you please the fix the manga order. thanks in advance!

Fed-Kun's army
Huh. Interesting twist on being summoned to another world. Actually get to go home ( to home plane of existence) between missions.

I like this so far it is similar to freeter ga jimini but knows he is going to other worlds unlike the idiot from that series.

Aggregator gang
Yooo wtf

His wife cheats on MC, all because he’s Beta AF... I’m speechless. Is the author even trying to make a good story?

Users who are viewing this thread