Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
So were they summoned permanently now since they both resigned?

Dex-chan lover
@Guroga Pretty sure it said they took up a job dealing in property work. He wouldn't get his 1000 skills either as he only gets the skill after completing his summoned purpose meaning he has to go back. Besides he has the apartment, they have to buy dollar store shit to sell among other things. He wanted to pick up parts for a clock tower

Group Leader
And someone from the surface is probably getting raped in the sewer as they stand around.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how his boss cheers him in on with a FIGHTING! pose after he resigned.

What a nice boss.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind It was almost weird to see. Most of these kinds of stories, the MC would be working for some terrible place with awful superiors. "Oh you're getting divorced? Good, you can devote more time to work" or something.

Double-page supporter
>skill allows you to summon a stick between 90 and 120 cm (roughly 2'11" and 3'11", respectively)
>MC summons a staff about as long as he's tall
Wait what

ggwp author you destroy this manga, MC invite people in others world pfff

Double-page supporter
I'm confused because since he quit his job its going to be even harder to explain to the fraud bureau how the hell he has so much money.

@Alex-dono-sama I mean he does buy a lot of stuff from plenty of shops, so maybe he could file it under a self-made online resell business. It might be a possible over simplification, but I think that can cover for what he does, considering that an online exporter could sell good at a higher markup to private resellers anywhere sound the world.

Users who are viewing this thread