Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Outcome

Dex-chan lover
Looking back, probably one of the worst times for your PC to conk out, or best if you replaced it immediately back when it conked.

Now there's shortages and it's hard to order stuff considering the pandemic...

Thanks for the translations :)

@Liar RIP, well as long as I can read more then I'm happy. This was the first manga that ever motivated me to donate to the scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
@Euro_PURO, yep, this group is usually good with updating, but it's just one of those times where we just gotta be patient since we caught up to the latest volume. I think they're also translating the light novel too.

Dex-chan lover
From what I see, they are focusing on translating a light novel not a manga. I'm a fan of their group and read some of their translated light novel as well. I hope they make a collaboration with translating a manga so we can get much faster release before they get snip.

Dex-chan lover
About the previously long talk about Shizuko's actions and all that stuffs..... it's an old conversations so I won't notify them directly, but here's some stuffs I want to get out of my sustem.

Agriculture is military-related stuffs. More food means more supply for the troops and better growth rate, the latter could be used for making more armies in the future.

Shizuko can technically just send enough rice for them (which would probably be reported by the army that's watching her), but since the size for old rice bag is different than what she knows, this would still make Nobunaga come to her.

Crossbow is also necessary for her, and while it's not technically new (just like guns in broader term, mind you) they will still increase Oda's military force with how easy they are to use and learn compared to normal bow. Their fire rate per person might be lower, but that doesn't mean much if the size of the army is bigger.

You could argue that helping mass-produce gunpowder is a bad idea I guess, but she seems to be resolved on helping the Oda (even without personal reason, they're probably one of the few countries that would let her be someone ranked this high. Plus, she's an Oda clan's advisor now so she'll probably be killed when they lose.

I doubt any leader who have half a brain in this era would kill Shizuko, they would try anything to have her on their side and would only kill her if she refuse which I doubt she would. She is planting herself as the most important person in the country regardless of who the leader is.

Fed-Kun's army
yo big brain idea. invent some modern day drugs and sell em cheap and easy to the place u wanna capture. dont know shit about japanese history but drugs are a great way to collapse armies as they get addicted on something that will detoriate their health

Users who are viewing this thread