Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off. At least explain what's going on instead of shutting her off entirely. I swear to fuck, 99% of drama in these goddamn stories is the fault of someone going hyper retarded and not talking about the issue.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand that he’s worried about her, but he should just get the fuck out and stop interfering with their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. What a chapter to leave on after binging this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a crybaby. Why can't he handle things like a man?
The author is trying to make him lazy and dumb too much. Is it how high school kids looking in his eyes? I'm getting tired of this.

I am fine with this development, the teacher gave sound advice regarding the teacher-student relationship that MC has.

What I'm not fine with is:

1. The way that the MC handled it.

2. If the teacher's gonna be a vulture after sowing the seeds of conflict.

@Zekefried

I agree, it's definitely realistic advice. I really hope they don't go down the road of him trying to get in with sensei, that would be such a drama cliche that my like for this manga might drop a little. He sowed the seeds, now the only drama that is needed is between MC and Sensei.

I really want to see how this turns out. I dont really mind this since he made a very valid point. He could ruin her job and career if this got out. Though he went a bit far in the opposite direction but I understand it. I still dont like the Male teacher cause it feels like hes only doing this for personal reasons. Hopefully I am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't going the long conflict route because that's gonna be annoying af.

Wtf I don't wnat there to be drama elements in this manga wtfffffff i hope it betters in the next chapter :((((

Everytime I see comments section in this Manga there's always someone who hit really hard at this Manga.
Well I'm not saying this is a good manga either.
Because almost every drama in this manga is the fault of someone going retarded.

Man, alot of people are angry at this chapter. I like this manga alot. It's a teacher × student romance that's clean, simple, and not hentai. I will defend this manga till I pass out.

As a 17 year old senior I can see the mc being someone from my age group and school. Teenage boys are more emotional that grown men. How do males differ in their emotional response from women? The bottle up their emotions then lash out.

This is more prevalent in teenagers and is stronger as well.

You don't have to like it, but he acts exactly the same as many people I have seen, even down to how he pushes her away.

He isn't a bad author for making it this way. I'd say he's good for making his mc realistic instead of some goofball mc that thinks like someone twice his age or doesn't think at all.

Of course he sounds like an idiot. He, much like real teenagers when they blow up and lash out, doesn't think about anything other than how angry he is.

Honestly I don’t really care I like that they added drama adding spice to the manga is really good instead of just having straight romance I just prefer it like this

Dex-chan lover
Eh, feels like pointless drama. This is just such a chiche’d route any romance like this takes. Random ex love interest pops up -> shakes up relationship with a couple of words both of them would have thought about many times by now (so forced drama; doesn’t even make much sense; would have been better if the characters came to this conclusion and pushed the other away on their own) -> pointless drama/misunderstanding pursues for 3+ chapters. And I could have told you this was gonna to happen when that new teacher first showed up. It’s just boring; it’s expected. I enjoyed reading this series (actually just read up to this chapter in one go), because it felt like a fresh take on a very overdone premise/set up (teacher x student romance). It was wholesome (neither party was being seriously overly pushy, feelings were mutuals, and they were doing a good job of holding back until he’s an adult) and enjoyable to read. It wasn’t boring and without conflict entirely, but it just didn’t use the SAME conflict that every other story with this premise does, which is what made it a good read for me. I didn’t have to sit through the same old boring drama or the cat and mouse game or someone finding out and blackmailing or threatening them or the teacher (usually male) being sexually harrased (basically) by students that knew no boundaries and constantly in danger of being fired or the hiding in tight spaces or the other ways I’ve seen this go down a million times. I thought it was interesting (and enjoyed reading) all the other challenges and conflicts the author threw at the couple and characters, that generally wouldn’t be seen in this type of series. They may not have been unique on uncommon in the romance genre, but it was refreshing for this premise. What we’re in right now is what I was happy this manga was avoiding. It’s not interesting when I’ve seen it a billion times and know the outcome before it even began. It feels like the author thought things were getting boring or temporarily ran out of ideas, so they threw in the most generic drama plotline they could think of.

Users who are viewing this thread