Sensitive Boy - Ch. 35 - A Young Boy's Normal

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect a neat and tidy ending for Kaede, but it makes sense that he can't escape his trauma. He just needs to accept it and learn to live with it. But it still feels kind of . . . rushed? I'm hoping we can explore more of Tsubasa in the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Well that the end of my boy Kaede arc but I feel like there some stuff that is left unanswered but that just life sometimes but also kinda love the ending "there no cure to trauma just how to live with it". pretty sure that not the sentence lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice that they won't be getting back to together but left on good terms. Sadly it looks like Tsubasa is traumatized from that stabbing & I'm curious to know if the ex-teacher got prison time? Oh so now we going to shift to his friend Izumi & based on the preview it seems like his parents are always away. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's better to not involve each other, as you can see tsubasa still trauma about previous incident and when she talk to kaede, she just put fake smile. we don't know how long she can mantain that fake smile while interating with kaede so it's better tu put some distance between them.
Kind of anti-climatic, no info on what happened to the teacher, no confirmation if Kaede and Tsubasa will at least maintain a friendship, just ends.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm it would've been better if the author focused on kaede's journey rather than starting a new arc that might not be as interesting as this one.Saying that you can't get over trauma that easily may be true but it's still anti climatic.I wanted to see him get over his trauma lil by lil and be happy and even the ex-gf has a trauma now.I don't think she deserve such an ending as a matter of fact i wanted her to be happy as well so ending it like this is just not satisfied

Dex-chan lover
Ahhem, "it might be a little bit of a stretch" is putting it mildly. The final resolution was out of this world, but I suppose the author chose not to drag the story for too long and have the characters going in circles. That, I can respect.

I suppose we will see glimpses of Kaeda, Tsubasa, and their friends in the next arc, too? So it's like a... uhhh... trauma party ensemble cast?
Oh boy.

Users who are viewing this thread