Sensitive Boy - Ch. 43 - It's just my family that's weird

Dex-chan lover
oh-boy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting engaged again now that the disappointment of the ending of the last arc died down for me. But one thing that worries me is that if it turns out she is an illegal prostitute, then she is just the papercopy of all negatives of the Jirai Kei stereotype. At least spice it up with some subertion of the trope please

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

No reason for him to take his watch off (and forget it after leaving) unless they were getting down and dirty.

Dex-chan lover
He's not her boyfriend, but I bet she's fucking him. You can see the dribble down her leg.
There may not be a dribble, but there are very few times when a man takes off his watch. It's either when you do manual work and don't want to scratch it, or when you shower or go to bed. That's basically it.

I think it's a pretty clever setup for this kind of situation - I haven't seen it before (with watch specifically).

I think that it would be too obvious and it's a red herring though - maybe she's so inept she can't change a lightbulb on her own, so he helped her with some menial task, but the MC will start doubting her and the situation will unravel from there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There may not be a dribble, but there are very few times when a man takes off his watch. It's either when you do manual work and don't want to scratch it, or when you shower or go to bed. That's basically it.
I think it's a pretty clever setup for this kind of situation - I haven't seen it before.

It's a classic way of getting crap past the radar. Hell even fucking Sailor Moon did something similar to imply sex between Usagi and Mamoru by showing them together in his apartment at night followed by her there in the morning wearing the same clothes minus one particular article.

There was another manga that did something similar (forgot the name but it was the one about an Otaku who finds out he has a kid) where it only shows the aftermath and the girl he slept with is just crouching in an upright fetal position sans socks and considering the context from the previous manga panel the only way she would have a reason to remove her socks is if they did the deed.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the kind of abusive parents like the kid's father - because they cover the bare minimum for their kid, they will never realize what a piece of shit they really are. It's so frustrating, and it encourages bad relationships to get out from their grasp as quickly as possible.

Poor guy 😞

Dex-chan lover
Whelp. Should have saved the info of the host actively fucking her for a little bit later imo. With that good of a poker face, noone will have any sympathy for your heroine during the redemption.

Aggregator gang
Pretty obvious what's going on here.

Takes his watch off at her place.
She freaks out that he saw him.
"He's an acquaintance that helped me a lot!"
So she feels like she owes him.

Yeah man, it's not worth it, have some self-respect.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRO LITERALLY GOT NTR'D ON THE FIRST FUCKING DAY OF THE RELATIONSHIP LMAO
My boi, just abandon ship, it's absolutely not worth it lmao

Dex-chan lover
I’m going to be the contrarian and say that he’s her dealer rather than her being a sex worker. Still fits and it’s a little less obvious.

On the other hand we don’t know how she affords to live alone so maybe it is that obvious. He may even be her pimp.

The hug splash page was kinda cute tho, so we’re breaking even.

Dex-chan lover
I’m going to be the contrarian and say that he’s her dealer rather than her being a sex worker. Still fits and it’s a little less obvious.

On the other hand we don’t know how she affords to live alone so maybe it is that obvious. He may even be her pimp.

The hug splash page was kinda cute tho, so we’re breaking even.
Him being her dealer is not ruled out, but the fact that he is a host that worked inside a bar for ladies and she is the regular of him is really hinting that they have some kind of fwb relationship going on. And if he is only delivering her stuffs, it make no sense to take the watch off, since dealers don't use the stuff they sell and keeping sense of time is crucial in any sale.

Users who are viewing this thread