Sensitive Boy - Ch. 43 - It's just my family that's weird

Dex-chan lover
why am I still reading this? I can't think of any way this story ends that'll make me feel good about it.
Tbf the last story didn't end in a way that made anyone feel good either. I don't doubt it works for this story either

Based on the past two chapters, the other guy seems to be a host who she pays for intimacy. She gives him money in exchange for sex and spending time with her. He was annoyed that she stopped contacting him last chapter, so we can assume that she is one of his primary clients and his income depends on her calls.

The future drama will probably entail conflict between her false/transactional relationship with him and the chance of something genuine with the MC.

At the moment though, she seems quite inconsiderate towards the MCs feelings and functions almost like an emotional vampire, who drains him emotionally but cannot uplift him in the same way. MC is in for a brutal awakening from the carefully curated image he had of her as an idol. Though he knows she is deeply depressed, he still views their relationship from the persepctive of "I can fix her". Hopefully the author doesn't go with the pure NTR route and have him walking in on them fucking or anything like that, but MC will find out about it sooner or later.

At the moment them end up together would not be a good decision, they are both emotionally unstable, especially her. She needs to get her self together first, or she will just be an emotional burden that drags the MC down.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is either gonna be the death of him or his ultimate happiness. I need more popcorn

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, the guy was just borrowing her toilet and he took his watch off before going in and forgot to put it back on when he left.

Aggregator gang
if mc friend still protect him, never trust girl like that and for father feels just bad parent

Dex-chan lover
It's a classic way of getting crap past the radar. Hell even fucking Sailor Moon did something similar to imply sex between Usagi and Mamoru by showing them together in his apartment at night followed by her there in the morning wearing the same clothes minus one particular article.

There was another manga that did something similar (forgot the name but it was the one about an Otaku who finds out he has a kid) where it only shows the aftermath and the girl he slept with is just crouching in an upright fetal position sans socks and considering the context from the previous manga panel the only way she would have a reason to remove her socks is if they did the deed.
Was that Otaku no Musume-san?
I ask because the daughter's origin was all manner of sus.
The kid from that manga was made by a mix of rape and NTR.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oof slapping someone for calling you out, some ppl def shouldn't be parents tho i'm surprised he hasn't disowned him completely unless it'd look bad for his 'reputation' to 'abandon' his son versus his son voluntarily leaving the hosue lol

Dex-chan lover
this sounds very familiar like the recent drama.
that green nekomancer anyone?

Aggregator gang
My heart did not feel fluffy at all.... she was locking in a target and she hit the bulls eye. I'm scared for him.

Users who are viewing this thread