Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 154 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 10

Dex-chan lover
m0CnekK.jpeg
8vlEvPn.jpeg

Glad even in-universe they know who best girl is

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if its the studio that has control of the government or if in this universe Japan is a police state with rangers acting as a literal implementation of a unifying myth. Could also just not be stated outright, since this is pretty much turning into a story on hyper-normalization; the villainization of the conflict itself rather than the participants of it. Its not that the ending was boring itself, but that the promise of something truly new was denied if anything a viewer would really want an extended conflict than a good end to it.

We'll probably get a bit more world building out on it next chapter, but this is a sort of acrobatic style of doing so; each new detail dripped out locks out another possibility and runs the risk of folding inwards on itself.

Dex-chan lover
"i'm fine if you're fine with it"

😭😭😭😭😭

edit: is this the first time we saw yellow's face? why do i feel like he's blood-related to suzukiri...

Dex-chan lover
Yellow keeper doesn't seem to be frustrated cause he know he has the willingly unpaid actor like D to keep the sham show running

Users who are viewing this thread