Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 118 - Being a Human is Nice (2)

You were expecting new humans but it was just the usually crew without their trademarks!

Dex-chan lover
What is this human alternate reality?? Jin looks like he could make this alternate harem an actual reality

Contributor
I thought Jin was hallucinating at first when he encountered not!Miyubi and not!Shitty-Panda.

Usually you put animal ears to enhance the kawaii factor by 100%, but here in animal land you do the opposite.

Hey, typesetter, why do you not include the SFX despite it being translated? It's kinda silly that reading raws on 4chan with a TL script on pastebin is a superior experience to reading translated chapters on mangadex. You don’t even have to redraw them, just put it out of panels.

Dex-chan lover
I can't blame him for want to keep going at the human school. If everyday is like this then I would also don't want to comeback to the beast school.
Just for a short time he run into the girl changing room, grab a girl's breast and push another girl down with his head press near her crotch already and it is all because of accident

Dex-chan lover
Now I face out, I hold out
I reach out to the truth of my life
Seeking to seize on the whole moment, yeah!

Dex-chan lover
the best part of this chapter is the 1st 2 pages , because they dont have the fugly face of the annoying male raci$t .

page 4 : carbon copies of mole rat girl and impala girl . the copy of mole rat girl also likes to strip , lol . and then copies of panda girl and sloth girl .

the mangaka is too lazy to design new characters , so he just uses the old designs . he even re-uses the uniform designs from his previous manga again : https://mangadex.org/chapter/41824/1

and the pants with stripes looks like the uniform of the a$$hole main boy of the sh!tty manga To love ru , or To love rap* or something .

50183806731_3415cf561b_b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He was already a harem protagonist... But it was a beast harem XD

Users who are viewing this thread