Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The White fox who wants to die (1)

Group Leader
Had trouble finding the raws xD
Would have uploaded it earlier but they were errors, so I had to wait on the editor 😅

Dex-chan lover
can he do anything but hate himself? he's really not a likable MC so far, hopefully he gets out of this annoying rut and does something.

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit disappointed that haku is best fluffy old boy instead of best girl, but I am so happy to see this back in production.

Dex-chan lover
Even the heroes betrayed him, the foxbro will stay at his side...

for some reason reading this feel like the story is all over the place for me

thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Humans...
Well let's see how many excuses they are going to find not to die.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty nice that its a boy instead of the allways appearing girlfox... <3 :D

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream I'm totally down for giddy grampa fox, and I agree there are far too many kemonomimi style lovers out there. Rather, I was kinda hoping for a straight monster lover as degenerate as that is. THAT would be a change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
Going from one place to another, each place finding new reason for not dying that day seems like great base for story about losses, alienation, loneliness and overcoming it after some time. Of course it all depends on how well it will be executed in the upcoming chapters.

Aggregator gang
kind of an interesting spin on being betrayed. instead of going into a revenge story he instead wants to just die but keeps thinking up excuses not to. Usually just to help people that he couldnt before as he has no more obligation to do anything. i guess even taking on a dangerous request is feasible since there is no attachment to life.

Users who are viewing this thread