Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

@Freestyle
@Akirakirijo

It’s Shisandan, the shapeshifting demon that killed Lislet’s master and impersonated him to leak info and taunt Lislet.
Somehow, he survived, and now he wants revenge on Gideon (and the rest of the heroes).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter, very cool as always.

Also, that guy in the bar gives me bad guy vibes for some reason...I don't like him already...

Group Leader
Heroically save a man dying from a poisonous drug only to rush home and face the day's true challenge, how I should make my waifu's omelet. Just another day as an isekai protagonist lmao.

Dex-chan lover
And so Jackson survived an overdose and will live to rock another day.

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Contributor
he was supposed to be useless to the hero party but now he has a godly healing skill? -_-

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
It's less of a godly healing skill and more like he's got a mid level skill and he's slumming it in a starter zone.

@jokerxhisoka He was touted as the perfect "guide class".

If you've played older Fire Emblem games, the trope is mostly known from there. A highly ranked unit that assists you in battle early on but due to them starting off in a high rank, their growth over time compared to those who start from 0, is real lacking.

Think of it as if someone who starts at max level 50 with 50 points in every stat vs someone who starts at level 1 and gets 3 points in every stat per level till 50

@jokerxhisoka it's not really that godly of a skill though. It's used to stave the patient ailments, lessening the effect or just treat it so it won't turn too bad but it can't cure the ailment.

Dex-chan lover
eat eat.
Z4I8yWY.png

Dex-chan lover
This very suspicious suspicious dude is definitely suspiciously suspicious

• Funny

Users who are viewing this thread