Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Me after reading this chapter XD
v4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer vibes.

Well, the attitude at least. Doesn't seem as non-negotiable.

Dex-chan lover
What a simple-minded idiot.

Someone's definitely going to use him for their own ends.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see Albert having an horrible or embarrassing death. The second option would be nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone find the sword highly suspicious? I am too lazy to check if the sword has been mentioned before. Albert is a jerk, sure, but is he usually this heartless? Could the sword be influencing him?

It is of course possible that he is that much of a jerk. It is hard to say where his jerkiness ends.

Double-page supporter
Sweet jesus fuck dude, she's a kid and you're asking here how she would prefer to murder people.

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo Well, where do we draw the line? Creature is a broad term. Is it a problem just because these are more or less humanoid? Or would killing a giant spider monster that's just carrying its egg sac around be evil too?

wonder if the sword will have some kind of corrupting influence
the whole arrogant character and stumbling upon a powerful weapon feels like arthas and frostmourne

Now understand the downside of gaining skills that have marked you for a lifetime. You are a monster and you have to accept that fact.

It seems to me the dream of every social group that uses a caste system.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Albert wants to be a hero but is too much of a wuss to actually go fight on the front lines while spouting empty platitudes regarding power and the responsibilities that come with it . While I wish Red would reveal his identity and put Albert in his place, I absolutely understand why he didn't because Albert is like a tick and he'd make extricating him from his and Lit's lovey-dovey everyday life a nightmare to say the least due to his hero worship.

Dex-chan lover
@Nirimetus IIRC.
He gets fucked but then gets his body taken over or shared with the demon that ravaged through Lit's kingdom. I stopped reading around chapter 100 so not sure what happened to him after that.

Dex-chan lover
Albert’s weapon is almost certainly meant to be a “Vorpal Blade”, not a warble blade, a common term for an incredibly sharp sword in fantasy settings.

Users who are viewing this thread