Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Thanks for the tl.

About her uneasiness
i don't remember but was it because she was in contact with that "man" from the hero party who left to bring him back right?

Dex-chan lover
@OneOtaku if i recall correctly shes a princess..... could be some kingdom related stuff that may force her to leave.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
She is, but not in the direct line for succession I thought, I could be mistaken though. I think this entire thing is about how complicated things have gotten for them as of late. They no longer have just an easy day to day life. Now there are seeming an assload of suspicious people lurking about trying to cause them numerous forms of difficulties for their own gains.

Neither of them are dumb, so they can feel thay something big is going to happen around them. So it is natural for them to be worried. They may be strong. But they are not invincible, and depending on circumstances, one of them could become the victim to someone's scheme at any point.

I think the driving ussue for them is that almost no one in a position of authority is really respecting their desires to not be involved anymore with the world's myriad of shitstorms. Basically it is like they both resigned from their jobs, but they still occasuonally get asked to fill in for someone, or are bugged about rejoining while visiting their former coworkers, some of whom are willing to target one of them in order to to bring the other back into the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Valkoryel
Should explain all the next couple of chapters. If you want to spoil yourself it should be chapters 34 and 35 of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Ask your sword about what it desires, huh?

Kullerwoinen, wicked wizard,
Grasps the handle of his broadsword,
Asks the blade this simple question:
"Tell me, O my blade of honor,
Dost thou wish to drink my life-blood,
Drink the blood of Kullerwoinen?"

Thus his trusty sword makes answer,
Well divining his intentions:
Why should I not drink thy life-blood,
Blood of guilty Kullerwoinen,
Since I feast upon the worthy,
Drink the life-blood of the righteous?"