Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 45 - The Azure Knight

Dex-chan lover
You can tell the author really loved the band of the eagle arc in Berserk (with good reason).

But this all just feels so weirdly out of place. And we’ve been focussing on the side characters for way too long. We need to check back in with our main character because it’s been almost half a year. I’m sure it’s fine if you read this all at once but man, it’s really dragging on for me I miss the cute death god

Dex-chan lover
J-novel, and all other digital-only publishers suck and I will never give them a cent.
They've upped the number of their books that see paper releases over the last year or two, so if this is a legit "I only want to buy physical" thing you may want to check. I only found out a few weeks ago they've been putting out the Faraway Paladin manga in print form.

If you just don't want to pay anybody for anything, it's trivial to find it all on pirate sites.

Aggregator gang
Thanks
But also I'm not reading this anymore I guess
Multiple of the mangas I've read that get picked up by publishers end up taking literal years just to catch up to the last chapter one dude or small groups of people translated on their free time
and then the mangadex page doesn't even get updated with official publisher links so that I at least know that they finally caught up to the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Wth is this character, she speaks like she's doing some ruse to confuse the enemy, but it turns out she's just blabbering for the sake of expositing. With how formidable she appeared from the previous chapter, she gets worfed by another side character like nothing.

Double-page supporter
They've already published several volumes of this manga's light novel as well!
Yea. The final volume is volume 8. J-Novel has translated up to volume 7. There is one volume left. The first volume (English) released in September 2022. Volume 7 (English) released in January 2024. Quite fast imo, released every 2-3 months.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what armour that is he can just stab through.

Trying to kill him with a sword, and whining about being punched in the stomach? And someone who just tossed a severed head has no place talking about brutality.

Well, it's fun seeing her get trounced a few times.

@valiant27 Thanks for your work on this series! Could you check 'Because Janitor-san Is Not a Hero' and consider translating it? AFAIK it hasn't been picked up by anyone yet.

Aggregator gang
Well that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
Dropping because of licencing in the middle of a bad story arc is insulting but thanks I guess. Guess this is the last chapter I'll ever get to read unless someone picks it up. Thanks for your time TL'r

Dex-chan lover
IMO it’s still safe to TL official manga in this case since it’s not One Piece-class (flagship). Moreover, that official license means that i will have to go to aggs due to the REGION LOCK. So as far as i’m concerned, it’s still not licensed in my (non-american) country.

Dex-chan lover
J-novel, and all other digital-only publishers suck and I will never give them a cent.
My 21 volumes of ascendance of a bookworm in paperback with a j-novel logo on them tells me they are not a online only publisher. They might not publish everything into physical media and yes the physical media has a significant delay compared to their online publishing. But they do print physical media for you to own without having to worry about a license running out.

Users who are viewing this thread