Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

low self esteem ✅
OP af ✅✅
slow moving story ✅✅✅

this is turning out to be boring just after a few chapters.....damn........

I would say OP mc that doesn't know he's strong is not too bad of a theme but if not done right, it can get boring. I think maybe saitama from one punch man fills a similar role but instead he is an OP mc that knows he's strong but isn't serious because fighting is boring for him because he's too strong. It's sort of opposite but the resulting interactions are similar. In one punch man's case, the supporting characters are built up really well so it remains interesting, but it may not be the same case for this manga. It's hard to tell when you're only 5 chapters in.

okay we can understand the reason he strong and why he said he has a lot to catch up to when referring to his senpais.

Well it's about time! I am so tired of OP teen MC's. Glad to see a story about someone closer to my age. I'm 59. 😄🤫

Why is this "Drama", there is literally nothing dramatic here, it is pure comedy, I hope there is going to be character development and he won't stay oblivious to his strength

while this series is interesting, there's also bunch of people butthurting it. they really make my day worth it while reading the series. wkwkwkwk what a retard.

Fed-Kun's army
Story kind of interesting, but I can't agree on cellular level that a former desk employee being this dumb that can't even see how weak others are compared to how he trained.

I mean, adventurer clerk first requirement is to be able to determine how strong other people are so they don't miss-assign any quest.

Dex-chan lover
It is literally One Punch Man with a dumber protagonist, by that I mean whereas Saitama is fully aware of how strong he is and even references how that makes fighting boring, this guy is the exact opposite. I would only recommend this to someone who has a taste for patience with stupidity, because your protagonist isn't likely to get any smarter. If that's your taste, go for it. If you don't like protagonists who can't use some basic level of logic, go elsewhere.

That's all I got.

Girl on the cover is supposed to be a dark elf. Yeah i don't know either especially when they darken her skin in the manga.

The "I am too dumb to notice I am stronger than everyone else" trope is just stupid; it wasn't entertaining the first time and its not entertaining the 100th time. It just screams of a 5 year old sticking fingers in his ears and yelling "I'm not listening" while ignoring any semblance of a decent story.

You know I thought this manga was better than the manga where dumb lv 1 guy magic swordman but I was wrong ,this manga mc more stupid than him

How tf is this dude gonna be trained by a top party and still think that he's weaker than everyone else or act so scared of them?

If the MC keeps his scaredy cat attitude even after getting confident in the last chapter, then this series has no hope

ok i get that it’s a manga where all the problems stem from the mc being very stupid but jesus fucking christ he hasn’t been training for more than like 2 years and he’s a receptionist you think he’d have common sense and even at that he’s well-balanced for an mc and it doesn’t need to have extra challenges

Oh man I'm liking this but the character of the mc is just hmmm ooof ehhh. but I guess I'll see this to its end. Thanks for Translation!
also lynette waifu!!!

Users who are viewing this thread