Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - As Long As You Know - Second Part

Dex-chan lover
I expected a sexy bra on senpai but got a loose wet t-shirt instead. I guess I will eat the meal that is placed before me.

Contributor
galaxybrain.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Istvan90623

I know what you mean but Kanon is muuuuuch cuter than the other girl from the author's previous work. Also helps that the mc is actually a pretty cool dude that isn't perverted.

These comments are all the opposite of the last chapters' comments, and I'm happy the class rep isn't the femc she feels like a third wheel that adds nothing to the story. I don't hate her or anything but I can't help but think she's only here to prolong the story for another 30 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 I don't see her as cute. I see her as the annoying tsundere loli archetype trope. It could've been good if it were kept it between him and Kanon mostly, like that other step-sibling series I can't remember the name of it now, but the moment that much better girls started to pop up, it goes for the same shitshow route.

Fed-Kun's army
@Istvan90623 She's not a tsundere at all. For one she's not abusive like other violent tsunderes. She's just a very shy girl who doesn't know how to approach one she loves. Why do you think she's doing the girlfriend at home thing. To her that's the best way for her to get his attention.

As for the senpai. She's meh. Bubbly and outgoing for sure but better? nah. It wouldn't shock me if the mc really only admired her and not loved her

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Nice on those bath oji-sans to be progressive like that.

Double-page supporter
the only reason they would ever change the signs at an onsen is for doujin developments, like, man.

Users who are viewing this thread