Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Put it in another perspective, it became a tragic love story like the boss game that we've played. I guess?

Dex-chan lover
So he fufills the prophecy of becoming the demon king huh? welp its the nations fault for killing the heros instead of just keeping a watchful eye on them.

@kaiserz also, how many chapters do you plan on releasing today? and once we catch up to the raws, will it be weekly or monthly?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder they'll say how many years have passed since the execution. Hopefully the culprits aren't too old and decrepit. @KaiserZ Feel better my dude & thanks for all the content you and your team pump out throughout these tough times.

Fed-Kun's army
whaat? an undead? no next chapter? 😂 good stuff la. thank you for the chapter sir. bless you.

O boi imma need another chapter. One it's fantastic. Two you've hit me with two cliff hangers back to back and I wanna curl up and die because I need more.

Thanks for the translation mate, this is gonna be something I binge read by the feel of it

Want_More.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when he'll start going soft or get tormented by the spirits he took in.

Users who are viewing this thread