Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - Too late

Dex-chan lover
So he basically went Robotnik, Chaos Emerald equivalent and all?
andrea-califano-as01.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Mkkiw8E.png

Who are you?
John Doe.
No really, who are you?
I told you man, my name is John Doe.
My guy, I just told you. I am John Doe. The John Doe.
Oh you're that John Doe eh.
Finally. But stop calling me John Doe.
What should I call you then, John Doe?
Just John.
Okay John Doe. I'll call you John from now on. But who are you really?
sigh
Elf friend: So what did he say his name was?
He said his name was John Cena.
John: All right enough talking. Summons golem out of rage

Didn't expect the guy to use an intercom the whole time.
po9MbTV.png

Readers? Breaking the 4th wall? :pacman:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So did the isekai guy just not care that he summoned the ire of an incredibly powerful spirit against humanity? So what if you manage to defeat the Demon Lord? Now you've got another enemy that's just outright killing all of humanity rather than conquering them... good trade off dude, real smart...

And it's not like he doesn't know either, since his original persona knew the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
So did the isekai guy just not care that he summoned the ire of an incredibly powerful spirit against humanity? So what if you manage to defeat the Demon Lord? Now you've got another enemy that's just outright killing all of humanity rather than conquering them... good trade off dude, real smart...

And it's not like he doesn't know either, since his original persona knew the consequences.
Maybe he can figure "If I can kill the demon lord, I can also handle the primal spirit of nature's vengance as well"

Dex-chan lover
Brainwashed by the some other spirit, [Hero] spirit? Only thing i can think of after the whole spirit lore dump previously.

Dex-chan lover
so, in short.....John doe is just a mf psycho who wants to have fun at the cost of then thousands of lifes...i already know that i will feel satisfaction upon his death.

Users who are viewing this thread