Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

I can't help but to compare Grom to Puck from Berserk. Both serves as a comic relief but the difference is, the way Miura uses Puck in his humor doesn't break the mood of the series, it doesn't trivialize Guts' melancholy, and it serves as exactly that; a comic relief.

The author here utilizing Grom way too much to the point where Grom completely overwhelm the mood. Shame, I liked the premise.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if the MC wants a realistic peaceful era as a result of his violent conquests -- he needs to completely remove the upper echelon of all societies, and disband their armies. It's not good enough to just "smite the evil ones", he needs to take over the monopoly of force, and let humans focus on their daily lives.
Otherwise, there's always a chance for conflict to spark up. There's no peace in war. It makes absolutely no sense for the MC to want people to fight him perpetually to infinity.

CTD

the person under me is smort what the mc should do is kill the leaders and the corrupt nobles and tell them that "I am the captain now".

How did redo of healer get an anime adaptation but not this? Easily a 10x better revenge story than redo of healer.

The best rendition of a hero revenge story I've seen so far. Somewhat reminiscent of Overlord but it sets itself apart through the backstory and intentions of the MC. Hope to see more complex politics involved. would be really cool of author worked with somebody who studies politics and perhaps somebody who studies this time period in our history. I feel like legit realism combined with the fantasy magic element would seriously up the quality of this manga to the top tier.

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody read the novel? I don't want read revenge story if it end with "stopping doing revenge and forgive the world like retarded" I hope it "let the world burn!" end story but other else is fine.

@Snowave
my dude did you not read the manga? that is not his plan entirely
he just want to be the big baddy and cause some necessary destruction or invasion here and there and that's it, is like code geass all over again which btw is da best xD

Users who are viewing this thread