Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Contributor
Thank you mate for the translation, is good that many scanlators are interested in this serie, i somehow like it, regarding other scanlators one is machine translated, the other one did only chapter 12? Anyway, hope they will reach the japanese raws. (y)

Last edited:
My bad btw I didn't know someone else was going to post a real TL, I submitted mine for review earlier yesterday when there was only an MTL up. I saw the link and joined to see if they need help, but looks like they are already getting help from more experienced people. So unless they need my help for anything, I'll be looking forward to the next chapters as a reader!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh
Reading comprehension problem or you are just making an assumption lol.
I'll post this here for your convenience.

View attachment 5782
I would argue you should have told NocturnalEcho this but that's just me
fourth version waiting room lol
Hi Translator just curious do you guys have chapters 13 and 14 translations and just don't have people to clean and edit the scans?

Dex-chan lover
Releases went from semi-yearly to daily :dogkek:

I don't think the streak is gonna last but it'd be hilarious if it somehow did. Anyways yeah go help the original group out.
Daily releases but they're all just different people translating chapter 12 until there's like 20 versions of the same chapter

I would argue you should have told NocturnalEcho this but that's just me
Read my comment right above yours, iltrof's chapter wasn't out when I uploaded mine. MangaDex holds chapters for manual review if it's the uploader's first time uploading in a language or, in my case, first time uploading at all. This process typically takes a day or two and doesn't provide a specific release time. A few hours after uploading mine for that review, I did see iltrof's chapter. From there, I checked the old group's server, and it looks like they will be doing future chapters with the new help gained from that page.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to check which chapter (of all manga on MangaDex) has the most separate uploads in the same language?

Now I fully expect someone else to upload a new version with totally changed, wacky, humorous dialogue and be like "oh sorry I had this in the bank for two years already and I thought I'd share since this is what we're doing now"

Users who are viewing this thread