Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Contributor
The delay for this chapter was most probably because the author/artist were working on the paperback release.

Let's hope the story will still be going for a long time.

Remind me of old manga series all that nostalgia came with the plot. All the trend with isekai somehow change the flow of typical stories in manga. This one i like it.

Double-page supporter
I expect that she didn't die in the previous future and she may keep switching between the previous future and the new present at some point before the very end...?

I don't know why but i really enjoyed reading this manga..

Thank you for the translation :)

Fed-Kun's army
the author and artist are both korean so how come this is considered a japanese series????

It is painful for me to read this cause I wish i could go back in time as well. Lots of mistakes, lots of thrown opportunities, lots of people i wish i never met, and lots of time being on the losing side

Dex-chan lover
I have wondered but this author has 2 new relativly new work that was posted here in manga dex the other got reviewed bombed even though I do find the story decent I’d say if it didn’t get a reviewd bomb it will probably get around 7-7.5 and not the current 6.75(5.23) my only complain with it is the title doesn’t make any sense.

https://mangadex.org/title/52533/the-president-is-my-neighbor-cousin

In that one he’s using the name artlim media

Well I decided to comment it here cause there is a chance people from the other manga will go here and decide to review bomb this manga.

@greatninja3 I'm not sure it's 100% all review bombing. I read both, but. objectively, Silver Plan is drawn and written better than The President is My Neighbor Cousin.

Dex-chan lover
@cache_bag the rating of that manga did start ok and comment started normal though people started to recognize the artist has the same style as freezing then some guy revealed artlim media is Im dal so everyone started memeing and ratings started dropping I did join the fun though but not the rating part only the memes

I am guessing part of it is the fact that the artist x author combo if theirs has a 100% chance of indefinite haitus this one though only 50%.

Contributor
2 more chapters available, and it's still interesting.
Definitely the best work from this author, easily.

Users who are viewing this thread