Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
to be continued?

didn't expect that flower will bloomed into a dragon

you know... just another day... of growing my own PLANT DRAGON
SO NORMAL AM I RIGHT

anyway
congrats liz you got yourself a pet
usually pets are the same size or smaller than you but it's ok liz doesn't follow societal norms anyway

ty for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
So it it a grass and dragon type? Better watch out for steel types then
@Darkmint13 I hadn’t read your comment before posting mine lol

Dex-chan lover
Hope the dragon can pull some healing voodoo on Natalie, maybe toast Grace up in the process.

Dex-chan lover
a DRAGON... omg amazing. i also really like the dragon's face design. it almost looks like a mask, sufficiently unsettling. thanks for the translation!

that duke daughter whatever- hope she gets nothing but misfortune.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is all over the place, feeling like it intentionally tries to keep on churning out surprising twists by simply opting to not explain stuff or outright lying about stuff to force the surprises. Too bad it just ends up detracting from it as I long ago stopped caring whatever new stuff author pulls out of their , and any tension is gone as I expect deus ex makinas all the time...

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck, didn't expect this coming. Pretty awesome, but would been way better if an abomination sprout out of it.

I mean, if you have to play dirty to get what you want, doesn't that just further prove you're not worthy 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread