Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is referring to him as "Ale" now, and all I can imagine when I read that is a giant, walking & talking mug of actual ale, haha.

Double-page supporter
Personally I wish there was a way to reverse the curse and put it on the king or prince. I can understand why in the original story he rebelled against the kingdom. They are scum that believes the ends justify the means and will do anything to remain in power, so just like real life. Reminds me of the current president of USA who keeps denying his involvement in wrong doing and distancing himself from all his allies on trial like a lizard cutting off his tail to save himself.

i have so much respect for the head maid.... she is handling things so well. and yeah fuck the king bro

Dex-chan lover
@Miistis

Why would he keep feeling guilty over cursing someone he barely knew the existence of? the closest the king came to the victim was his gambling addicted father. So it's not as if he had to even see someone suffer by proxy.
After a short time of justifying his choice he simply stopped caring, atleast till the would be victim recovered.

We’re a chapter away from being caught up with the raws, unfortunately. So this one will be slow going in the future. 😑

thank you for not being a bitch head maid, that was so reasonable it was refreshing

Characters instantly saved, thank fuck.

This is why I can stand reading this webtoon, the characters actually feel like people.

Dex-chan lover
liked that the head maid understood that its the kid who is being persistent with Ib and it was very kind she wrote a letter of recommendation so Ib can find work after she leaves, its really nice when somebody isn't a one-dimensional prude

but I bet when the kid finds out she got fired he is ganna invite her as a guest into his home, so she won't be his maid anymore and Ib will have to agree because she has no idea who Ibs family is or where she comes from since she took this background characters body. Also let us face it kid will be very persistent until she says yes.

Double-page supporter
This is probably the best resolution that could exist to a normal situation. However, the knowledge of the plot will likely toss a wrench in things...

Thank you!😁 Elaine, you're a bitch. Leave them alone, you jealous old nag.😠

Dex-chan lover
Woo hoo! Go Lady Elaine!

Not only was she completely reasonable about this problem, she even gave a nice reward follow-up and said what we've all been thinking, to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread