Siscon Oneechan to Kinishinai Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Mother Who's Drawn a Book About a Siscon Elder Sister and the Little Sister That Doesn't M…

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to accept the fact that this has come to an end.
I will expect a sequel in 2-3 business days, and if not im gonna be the small big sad

Oof. Status Quo ending. Seems the only permanent progress this series saw was the sister getting a part time job.

Damn, that was a disappointing end. I guess it got axed, but I really hope this isn't it.

are mangaka allergic to resolving relationships in the final chapter or what

How does this qualify as an ending? It's more like a midway of a portion before the actual ending. I kind of actually expected something that's not that great for an ending anyways, it's way too common. If this wasn't an axe, then somebody was on drugs when they came up with the idea for this ending. I am disappoint.

Fed-Kun's army
I had fun reading this series while it lasted. I don't know when the author got the notice that this would be their last chapter, but it seems they found out as abruptly as we did, and since they were in the middle of starting a new arc ("arc" might not be the right term), I don't blame them for this ending. On short notice, they decided to curtail the original idea they had instead of trying to resolve absolutely everything with all characters in what few pages they had to work with. I'll keep this series in my heart as a fun and goofy story that made me smile and thank the author for bringing it to me. For now, however, I'm off to find more fluffy yuri stories.

Group Leader
I didnt even realize this was the final chapter when I read the raws. So this is why there isnt new chapter in this month's issue

Dex-chan lover
How poorly does their mom treat them that they thought she wouldn't say anything ahead of moving? Why quit a job immediately, instead of just giving them forewarning that at some point you're apparently moving, but you haven't been told anything concrete yet, etc. Their plans sound like they're just gonna be told one morning "ok, we're leaving today never to return"

Fed-Kun's army
@kirby_422 i think you might be reading too much into this. they were willing to move to tokyo at a whim bc it's funnier than if they were surprised and upset.

Users who are viewing this thread