Site feedback - Please read the post so your comment does not get DELETED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The fact that the Follows tab in the home page include every language.

2. The fact that the Follows page, in the manga tab show when the newest chapter came out but don't tell the language. Like "oh a new chapter 3 hours ago" and then you see it's indonesian.

Yea thoses 2 are speaking about the same problem about language.

Dex-chan lover
1. When opening a link in new tab for the latest chapter of a manga. It loads the reader but no images; you have to refresh the page to see the image.
2. Having the last four updates for a manga in latest updates page, (for multi-languages to see the last update in the specific languages when there are multiple updates in different languages in a short amount of time.)

(LARGEST CONCERN) 3. For Mobile devices, the click button is too sensitive. ie when you pull a page to look at different parts, particularly long-strip, once you swipe up and let go of your finger, it immediately goes to a next/backwards page or a different part of the page

Contributor
1. My only real criticism is that blocking people doesn't hide their comments for some reason. That feels like a big design oversight to me. Blocking someone usually means not wanting to see them again in any capacity, after all!

Group Leader
Using Mangadex on Android Mobile Device
1. Follows Page - Increase the size of the "already read" eye glyphicon or have it in its own cell. It shouldn't be stacked on top of the Language flag.

2. Follows Tab on landing page - needs a "marked as Read" eye symbol

3. Main page - Featured and Trending sections should either be on top or closer to the top, instead of the very bottom of the page. Or just have it in its own tab like the follows page. I just don't want to scroll all the way to the bottom to see what's out.

Power Uploader
The reader no longer loads pages in advance and no longer goes back to the main manga page when you reach the end of the last available chapter.

Mobile - Google Chrome
1. I go directly to the manga link but it redirects me from the homepage.

1. List views look cluttered on mobile with two lines making it hard to read.
2. I really miss a feature where you hover the mouse over a series' icon and the summary is shown

Fed-Kun's army
1. The size settings for viewing pages is either too small or way too big.

Staff
Admin
Okay got enough feedback for now.

Going to lock this up while I go over it all and prod holo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread