So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

And thus The Tragedy befall to the battlefield and will be carve in history.

@Levankua
That would be fair.... if the manga didn't also skipped a human character that is important in Kumoko's side

The manga literally cut the introduction of a character that would be part of Kumoko's group
Gu0g8BD.jpg

nMroz2A.png

lmfaoo thats so random. and yea i felt even the anime even more detailed than the manga no?

@Austriacus
muh manga is just a superior version
muh manga has a 8.95 rating
muh more than 5 million views

He thinks that Japanese Publishers care about the opinions of random western readers on an unofficial website.

He calls the manga "superior version" when it wasn't even a option for the adaptation.

He thinks that the manga having a score of 8.95 on an unofficial website matters more than the 4 years in row that the novel has been in the official yearly Top10 of Best Light Novels in Japan.

@LimeLobster
Aside from the context behind the whole war... because it wasn't as simple as "well they wanted war already". I think the biggest skip is that there's one character that is introduced in this volume that will be a future memeber of Kumoko's group but his introduction was skipped.

It's the butler that was wounded during the bandit raid to the carriage. There're several side chapters in the novel about him in the novel telling the whole Divine Beast situation from the side of the village and his whole story serving as a butler to the Keren Family.
btw, the baby is also a future member but I guess that was obvious since she's a reincarnated student.

Aggregator gang
@NotteBoy97 yup, it looked kind of rushed here, in wn she gets to understand the common language earlier than this and has more information about stuff going on

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, do i really gotta go read the novel now to understand important things?

@linkhuesitos15 yeah i feel, even though i like the manga, after watchign the anime and talking with my friend, he told me there was a lot that they cut out in the manga to only focus on the mc. That is nice but i would want to learn about everything ya know. So I will be reading the light novel.

Not sure about this too, but someone also told me that volume 11, 12 and 13 are done but they are not translated yet. But I think volume 11 come out on the 21 tho.

I guess the artist is trying to make Ariel more modest by covering up more skin, but doing it with see-through fabric just makes our Gilf Taratect look even kinkier.

Users who are viewing this thread