Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 143 - Am I Not Your Girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
This is just fiction, so many things are exaggerated, but we all have our own limit to the suspension of disbelief.
Strangely, it kind of reminds me of Mr. Bean. His facial expressions are a bit exaggerated, but mostly they show what he feels inside and aren't supposed to represent what expressions he actually shows other characters. This is kind of the same thing, except that they forget the part where the exaggerated charade isn't supposed to be what's actually happening.

Death by doki-doki.

That's the official english title. Where they came up with it is a complete mystery to me.
I remember that the early translator for this series use the title 'Hanging Out with Gamer Girl' as a joke and it's not the original title, which is pretty close to the official english title.
You don't even need much Japanese knowledge to know these romaji will never be translated as Hanging Out with Gamer Girl
Real mo Tama ni wa Uso wo Tsuku
Real mo Tamaniwa Uso wo Tsuku
Riaru mo Tamani wa Uso wo Tsuku
Genjitsu mo Tama ni wa Uso wo Tsuku

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Seeing these two trying to do normal couple things and failing successfully just warms my heart! Also I finally caught up to the lastest chapter, now I can finally join in on the whole "gamer when?" fun xD

Users who are viewing this thread