Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
Well, the whole thing with Non-Chan resolved faster than I thought it would (at least for an apology), but I imagine she will still be in the story somehow...maybe they get closer as friends. Who knows, time will tell. There is a possibility that her character will have a positive influence on both Wakana and Marin, but I know most want her gone to get back to the main ship.

And to add I think that if this whole thing with Non-chan happened before meeting Marin and all the others at school where he gt accepted for what he does, then I think he might have been harder pressed to be genuine to her at the time.

As for the whole thing with the cosplay, he was most certainly conflicted when the whole Comiket thing was happening and some of what was going on after. I think after his talk with the shopowner we saw last chapter he finally has the resolve to do what he wants. It is extremely telling that he tried calling her AND went to her house to talk about the next cosplay outfit. If only she would realize how he did both of those things AND was enthusiastic when he brought it up to know she is very much misunderstanding the situation now. She should know by now that he doesn't talk about or is enthusiastic about things he doesn't actually want to do, meaning he would completely withdraw and would not have shown up at her house for this.

Oh Marin, get your depressing thoughts out of here!

Dex-chan lover
Crying_Cat_screaming.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
At least, It has been resolved quickly.

But, as predicted, drift apart arc will begin. Marin, since chap 104, feel she's in the way of Gojou goal with doll. And we know there is the cosplay pro agency who scouted her.
I feel she'll be harsh to make it work and "break up" the cosplay thing with Gojou. Because, rn, she feel guilty and they haven't talk at all of comiket (and at this point, even if there is talk it doesn't matter, Marin want to free Gojou from her and the cosplay).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A new chapter in 2 weeks! Thankful to the author for accelerating the output during an arc climax. Thnx to the scanlators as well for putting it out so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread