Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
so her character development for the past 6 chapters and now this one have been "turn more apathetic and neglecting and 180° from what you were before for no actual reason at all"? Where is the writing to make this happen, lmao? It feels like this is skipping panels/chapters/in story weeks off screen. A whole different writing style.
I know this will end with the most unsatisfying "omg we both truly wanted each other!!" after baiting heavy story but it just is so plain bad? I usually hate on most editors in my comments but please, for the love of god, HELP THIS AUTHOR, LMAO. THEY ARE CLEARLY LOST.

Dex-chan lover
so her character development for the past 6 chapters and now this one have been "turn more apathetic and neglecting and 180° from what you were before for no actual reason at all"? Where is the writing to make this happen, lmao? It feels like this is skipping panels/chapters/in story weeks off screen. A whole different writing style.
I know this will end with the most unsatisfying "omg we both truly wanted each other!!" after baiting heavy story but it just is so plain bad? I usually hate on most editors in my comments but please, for the love of god, HELP THIS AUTHOR, LMAO. THEY ARE CLEARLY LOST.

Well, she did only recently hear from the person she loves most in the world that he has a dream and that it does end up having deadline...so she THINKS she is the biggest hindrance in the world to him achieving it. That also means to her that she can't spend time with the person she loves most in the world...or see them...or talk to them...or anything related to them because again she believes she is the biggest hindrance in the world. She probably feels partially rejected by him when that isn't actually the case. So, I would say her 180 in demeanor is actually kind of normal for a teenager in her current position, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
At least the thing with Non-chan was handled fast…..

But Marin though……….I have a bad feeling about how long she might drag this out….

Dex-chan lover
Man... this going from a weekly release to a monthly release absolutely fucked the pacing of it. This is basically the same sized chapter we would get from back in it's weekly release days and you really feel it now that they never adjusted for the new release schedule after they went monthly.

Supporter
R.I.P. Mike "Nostradamus"!

Marin is now acting like Gojo and not talking about her feelings. That kinda makes me really sad :(

This "Non-chan" returned way before I thought, I believed she would be the "final boss" after solving the crush Taig... I mean... Juju has on Gojou, I was expecting Juju confessing before, but she got sidelined after the "Akira" arc.

Maybe Shinichi-chan doesn't know how to create conflict and she's being pressed by her editor, she even said she didn't include Gojou's parents because they would interfere with the story (two teenagers being alone with the girl being measured), she was thankful when she saw the animation and his parents were presented as dead. So in my opinion: Shinichi likes a story about cosplay, but someone else is forcing this drama, or maybe she's preparing this as a final arc and ignoring Juju's crush (poor little girl). A drama of this level can only end in both characters confessing, but at this point it looks like Gojou doesn't even know he's in love with Marin.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she did only recently hear from the person she loves most in the world that he has a dream and that it does end up having deadline...so she THINKS she is the biggest hindrance in the world to him achieving it.
Man, if only Gojo and Grandpa said that making cosplay is helping Gojo with Hina craft. Oh, wait, they did!

Marin character regression is crazy. She's doing exactly the thing she, herself, told Gojo not to do in the first few chapters...

Dex-chan lover
for the love of fuck let them talk this out completely and not split up based on miscommunication.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if only Gojo and Grandpa said that making cosplay is helping Gojo with Hina craft. Oh, wait, they did!

Marin character regression is crazy. She's doing exactly the thing she, herself, told Gojo not to do in the first few chapters...

That was BEFORE she realized she was in love with him. She told him that as a friend would.

It's been a bit but does Marin know about that conversation Wakana and his grandpa had about how the cosplay is helping his Hina Doll craft? I feel like I remember gramps was looking over his work on a Hina Doll and let him know that he has gotten better and it probably had to do with the cosplay stuff, but did anyone ever tell Marin?

Fed-Kun's army
Expectation is that she'll spill her guts to him about how bad she feels believing she's been taking him away from his passion, but he'll say she hasn't and either she won't believe him and push him away crying. Or she'll cry feeling relieved he doesn't regret helping her. Either way I don't feel like this will lead to either of them confessing their feelings and we'll go another like 50 chapter being blue balled by it.

Users who are viewing this thread