Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Supporter
otQeR0C.png

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. This a certified "WE ARE SO BACK" moment. SEE? That wasn't so hard was it? It really didn't need all that slog before it, but no matter. Finally this manga is getting back on track

Istg this started playing halfway at the chapter. Good shit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
D-Did they really just ended what could be a 10+ chapter of misunderstanding and miscommunication?
Somehow I believe fans were really not happy with the way the story was going and they decided to not drag this pointless drama further anymore
Definitely. We already unhappy for the last 10 chapter by them draggin haniel cosplay and added fuel more by both of them not talking their thought. DESPITE MARIN THE ONE SUGGESTING FOR GOJOU TO TALK HIS DAMN MIND.

You can see author made how contrast Marin personality before and after knowing gojou love her. This is what I called a wiping ass move. Marin we know are suppose to act like this from the very first time she saw Gojou looking miserable. She should be asking "Why you make that face" right when she saw it, and Gojou would confess right at it. Since he already get adviced by Marin way before he met that childhood friend whatever. But no, they decided to make Marin have this weird uncomfortable unbothersome unhonest Marin for almost entire volume.

Dex-chan lover
I was right
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru-ch-100.1597413/post-20195901
"If she really loved Gojou and wasn't a hoe then she'd want to only look good for him instead of deriving delirious ecstasy from bathing in the attention and lurid gazes of hundreds of random nerds.
No wonder Gojou is disappointed."
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru-ch-100.1597413/post-20201572
"it is NTR because she's showing that she enjoys more and feels more validated by and values more the leers and gaze of random comiket otaku than she does him looking at her."

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru-ch-101.1631067/post-20498439
"Imagine wanting to help a bajillion digusting otaku freaks oggle your woman and letting them gaze upon the intimate glares and facial expressions that should be only for you [...]
wanting to help your gf become a famous cosplayer with hundreds of social media and IRL stalkers and taking her to places where she eye-fucks the cameras of every person in a crowd of people like she's their personal model is gross
I can totally understand why he's grossed out and feels like he's made a huge mistake.
It doesn't reflect well on her that she's happy making those kinds of faces with the cameras of hundreds of strangers. She should find it weird, like a violation to simulate intimacy with so many weirdo strangers.
If she really loved Gojou then she should want to only make those faces for his camera tbh."

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-o-suru-ch-103.1741301/post-21470744
"
Reminder that the reason why Gojou is disappointed and deeply uncomfortable around Marin is because he's seen what a slut Marin is and how much she loves bathing in the male attention of random nerd losers , how much delirious ecstasy she was in making outrageous bedroom eyes at random men, the kind of intimate eye contact she should only want to give to the man she loves, and serving as their masturbation material.

No wonder he can't even look at her the same way.
I'd feel sick to my stomach too."

and Gojou agrees with me.
Marin was being a fucking slut and he called her out.

you can all react to this post but you can't deny that this is what what Gojou himself was feeling. He admitted it. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now this. This is Kitagawa I know. Author is good at not dragging this down for entire year and pull a fast one by making the marin we all know and love.

Lmao dont ever change marin again author or whoever decided to prolong the series
Exactly. JUST THIS. Don't change characters for chapters. That shit is never it.
Ngl, this was weak as fuck. She herself wouldn't have done anything and kept neglecting him fully and was legit ready to let him go forever and never pursue true love with him.. and then she explodes like this. Whatever, we got where this should've been 20 chapters ago but damn if it wasn't dogshit bad until the latter half of this chapter.

She unironically is/was one of the best female leads in any manga ever but was probably one of the 3 worst ones ever for the past ~15chapters. Dunno why it went there but as with Hokkaido Gyaru and many others, just pretend the dogshit mistake writing in the middle never existed and move on.
I sincerely hope the author gets the help they need. Maybe some online courses and a new editor/different input could help. They strayed from their path but everyone makes mistakes.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Definitely. We already unhappy for the last 10 chapter by them draggin haniel cosplay and added fuel more by both of them not talking their thought. DESPITE MARIN THE ONE SUGGESTING FOR GOJOU TO TALK HIS DAMN MIND.

You can see author made how contrast Marin personality before and after knowing gojou love her. This is what I called a wiping ass move. Marin we know are suppose to act like this from the very first time she saw Gojou looking miserable. She should be asking "Why you make that face" right when she saw it, and Gojou would confess right at it. Since he already get adviced by Marin way before he met that childhood friend whatever. But no, they decided to make Marin have this weird uncomfortable unbothersome unhonest Marin for almost entire volume.
It isn't like it came out of nowhere. She was feeling increasingly insecure and made a hasty assumption.

Dex-chan lover
Nah the Haniel Cosplay Namek still wasn't worth it, but the MCs finally talked to each other face to face and Gojo opened his mouth and explained himself after fucking months.
Thank fk this arc is over.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
YES YES YEEEES. Thats was so fricking cute, I cant. This is the right way to clear a misunderstanding, with love!!!
I'm so glad this got cleared up in such a high note and Kitagawa's worries dissapeared in a heartbeat. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU SO MUCH

Double-page supporter
Oh, glad to see they didn't use the drifting apart arc card :02: . And it's satisfying and good how the confession went. Nothing cheesy and really well done with enough emotion to make it :win:.
Marin happy face is soothing

Users who are viewing this thread