Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
That... didn't resolve Gojo's conflict at all. Marin c'mon there's some issues to be talked out proper before you skip ahead into- oh nevermind... Just make sure to use protection and properly communicate your worries later I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This is why communication is key, folks.
The irony when a chapter uses at least 4 different styles of lettering/typesetting to convey thoughts/current dialogue/past dialogue/past thoughts/emphasized speech/emphasized thoughts, and the author changes the typical use of a black background to indicate a flashback to that of conveying emotion instead, and then tack on the slightly off translations done by the other group (bad interpretation of pronouns) - making it confusing which text was actually Gojo talking and which ones were his internal thoughts. Makes for interesting meta commentary.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, that has to be biggest bait I've ever read so far.
Months of stagnation, everyone getting annoyed/frustrated. Then it really looked they'd postpone this whole mess once more.
But damn, Gojo with the best confession came to save the day. Gave Marin that push she really needed (what about your confession plans miss, smh). I hope his back is okay after getting run over like that (and what's to come) :huh:

I'm still a bit disappointed by how Marin handled this whole situation in the first half, but she gets some bonus points for switching that quick and not keeping up that weird mood.

Glad we're (hopefully) past the gloomy phase now and once again, that was unexpected.
Wonder what to expect for the following chapters now (if Marin doesn't suffocate Gojo and his heart plays along) :meguupog:

Thanks for the upload :win:

guys I came to read this chap bc of a panel that I saw on twitter, (have stop reading more than a year ago) is that in fact the first time they kissed?

Users who are viewing this thread