Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

I really don't understand why there are so many offended people who complain about cosplay manga WHEN IT IS ABOUT COSPLAYING. Like yea, the story tells us about a romantic line between two characters...WHO ARE LITERALLY CONNECTED THROUGH COSPLAY. Mangaka is actually trying to learn more about the costumes, the people who do it, and tell about it in the story. And as a reader, who is interested in this topic, I am truly in awe of how dedicated Wakana is to his work. He makes absolutely divine costumes and you can't argue with that. Talking about their love interest - you'd have to be completely blind not to see how warm Gojo and Marin relationship has become. Maybe only in a platonic sense, but it's an incredible start to a romantic relationship. And drama...Guys, you're being more dramatic about romantic comedy, than manga itself. You expect everything in the story to be perfect, without any conflicts, just fun comedy and vanilla slice of life. But at the same time, you do expect complex love relationships, without too much drama, just for them to easily appear as they appear in real life? Bruh. Shame on you. The fact that the manga decided to take a more dramatic approach only tells us that history progresses. The deeper experiences of the characters are revealed to us, they reflect on their actions, they grow. Goddamit, you're expecting characters to be mature, when they're only 15 YEARS OLD. I do really love this manga and the way it goes. If you want to drop it for any reason - go ahead. Just don't whine.

I really don't understand why there are so many offended people who complain about cosplay manga WHEN IT IS ABOUT COSPLAYING. Like yea, the story tells us about a romantic line between two characters...WHO ARE LITERALLY CONNECTED THROUGH COSPLAY. Mangaka is actually trying to learn more about the costumes, the people who do it, and tell about it in the story. And as a reader, who is interested in this topic, I am truly in awe of how dedicated Wakana is to his work. He makes absolutely divine costumes and you can't argue with that. Talking about their love interest - you'd have to be completely blind not to see how warm Gojo and Marin relationship has become. Maybe only in a platonic sense, but it's an incredible start to a romantic relationship. And drama...Guys, you're being more dramatic about romantic comedy, than manga itself. You expect everything in the story to be perfect, without any conflicts, just fun comedy and vanilla slice of life. But at the same time, you do expect complex love relationships, without too much drama, just for them to easily appear as they appear in real life? Bruh. Shame on you. The fact that the manga decided to take a more dramatic approach only tells us that history progresses. The deeper experiences of the characters are revealed to us, they reflect on their actions, they grow. Goddamit, you're expecting characters to be mature, when they're only 15 YEARS OLD. I do really love this manga and the way it goes. If you want to drop it for any reason - go ahead. Just don't whine.
This.

Holy Crap I was about to drop this series cause I was thinking we were going to have to wait another half a year for this to happen...I almost fell out of my chair at work cause I read this on my break. YES

Users who are viewing this thread