Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, at 200th chapter Gojo will start to suspect that he may be jealous of losing the status of the sole person that can see Marin's beauty. Also Rip for those who are actually waiting for the romance part of this manga.
all people happy about Marin ready to confess near Xmas, how long was that chapter again :qq: :qq:

Dex-chan lover
dude's falling apart, damn, it has already started when he planned to make the cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
He can only wait and see as to what she will do. She has to make the next steps. She knows, too (last chapter or second to last, speech bubble placement when she finally remembered that Gojou existed and was at event with her).
You giving him to much credit for his self-esteem and at the same time giving not enough credit to Marin. But I guess he will eventually speak about what exactly is his deal with this sulking. And I doubt it will be something like "omg, Marin is too popular, never saw that coming".
Cause that was always the case. The sheer volume of popularity doesn't amount to much by itself when he saw her as "opposite world" to begin with.
On the other hand, giving his all on that one costume to point of exhaustion and self-consuming focus, only to see that your efforts might not be up to par with your model - that might break the creator who's views of the world are too narrow.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting a month for this?

And people shit on Kanokari for having no progress.

Fuck this series.

anyway see you guys next month
Yeah I'm all for artists taking there time to make the story how they want it but boy is it frustrating to be a caught up reader. Playing the emotionally retarded teenager card and focusing super hard on character reactions that I couldn't give less of a shit about while only releasing one chapter per month is not a good experience for the readers. Considering just dropping it until the series is finished so I can just read it all in one sitting.

Dex-chan lover
This was a decent chapter. Sure, this chapter did lack Marin and Gojo. Think some people should calm down, this cosplay arc was really cool. The author clearly spent more time on quality with these recent chapters for this manga. I'm sure the author didn't forget about the romance, and drama. We probably have some major development coming. Another month's wait for some cosplay and romance isn't that bad right? RiGhT??

Dex-chan lover
MANGA: BUILD UP AND RISING TENSION TO BUILD UP CONFLICT AND NEW DEVLOPMENT

dumb mf's here: but its sooooooo boring wheres the actionnnnnnn
The content of the chapter is not the problem, it's the fact that the serialization pace was changed, but the pace of the story wasn't adjusted. We aren't even getting 1.5 or 2 weekly-like chapters per month, like many other monthly series.

The pacing has been garbage since the nun murder party.

Fed-Kun's army
So, who do they want? The one who made the costume or the princess herself? X-D

Dex-chan lover
You know I feel if this was a bi-weekly manga these sorts of chapters wouldn’t be so bad, but… nothing really happened that didn’t tell us something we already knew? The cosplay was insane and Gojo is upset about it. We knew that last month didn’t we?

Fed-Kun's army
this is the most heartbreaking chapter and demonstrated why this continues to be one of my absolute favorite series. they did something incredible, but I'm sure gojo's still hit by how far he suddenly seemed from marin. as gratifying as it was to see them get recognition for just how well they understood how to portray haniel, to have that deep an understanding of a character who's 'someone you can't help but love but can never reach'........ I just want these two kids to be cute and happy together!!

Aggregator gang
Blows my mind that people are moaning about this not being trash like kanokari...

Could have one chapter a week with boring same-y trope-y incel content or you could have something like this that is visually stunning and genuinely interesting leaving you wanting more, I know which I'd rather, but to each their own.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo right now:
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

Supporter
Looks like we're finally done with the cosplay part and getting to what ails Gojo.

• Is he experiencing imposter syndrome next to his incredibly beautiful muse?
  • Is he just absolutely burnt out of his mind after obsessively working on this cosplay?
  • Did he find himself in love with Marin/her in Haniel cosplay and felt jealousy or possessiveness when other people were enraptured by her?
  • Did he think this was his magnum opus and it's all downhill from there?
  • Is he worried about Marin leaving him since she's garnered this much attention?

Absolutely incredible chapter even the main characters barely had a scene. The author of Mandate of Heaven's own feelings could be something similar to what Gojo's feeling rn.

Kinda saw this chapter coming a mile away with the "oh no Marins account is locked" yada yada a long time ago

This chapter was abit boring but oh well, also wasnt too bad of a chapter I guess..

On that note I mostly blame it "being boring" on the release schedule ngl.. Lets be honest, most people probably wouldnt sit and write negative comments about for an example side characters etc, if we were to move on from them in a few weeks instead of ½ year

Users who are viewing this thread