Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 101

Don't know why people are complaining that "nothing" happened this chapter? We got to see a lot of important reactions to the cosplay to really hammer home how it's going to mess with our 2 leads. I honestly don't know what emotion the authors going to focus on next for our MC's but it's going to be interesting to see if this piece will start to haunt the 2.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so many stuff happening and going to happen.
Gojo needs her, he is going deep under because of his feelings. And she will soon be ultra famous.

And then, cya all in a month xD thanks for the TL

Aggregator gang
When do we get the person pretending to be her arc?
The idiot who do that would get exposed eventually. You know, people would demand to see the costume. Where would you reproduce that insane costume?
Or people would ask them to cosplay and if they didn't perform as amazing as in the comiket, doubt would arise

Reactions: Tlo
Group Leader
Dunno why some people hates this chapter. I almost cried every chapter in this arc. You were told how demanding Shiba Tokio was about anime adaptation of his "Mandate", you've seen how Gojou struggling making this costume, and in this chapter it's like catharsis. I'm really interested in next chapter, i can't wait to see how Gojou and Kitagawa find out about people's and Shiba Tokio's reaction.

Dex-chan lover
And that's all I wanted to see

KNEEL, SHIBA TOKIO. KNEEL BEFORE KITAGAWA MARIN AND HER ROYAL CONSORT, GOJOU WAKANA

Dex-chan lover
I love how people say this chapter has no progress. Modern reading literacy at it's finest. There are numerous things in this chapter that paid off previous setups and set up future events. Hilariously bad takes.

Fed-Kun's army
I kneel my queen!

Would really be cool if after this it speeds up or bump gojo's doll creation art. Like they get to meet a lot more people and have him improve on his techniques even though it is already pro level.

Dex-chan lover
There are two things Gojo needs: (1) validation from the mangaka and his team. And it has be specific in praising the artistry of the costume and make up, and should be distinct from their recognition of how well Marin brought the character to life. Ideally, it should say the costume + the model together gave the character justice.

(2) validation from Marin. Honestly after he’s brought back from the grave by the mangaka’s work, it would be the perfect time for Marin to confess. But it should be made clear that her feelings aren’t just a result of the Haniel cosplay, but that she’s been wanting to confess for a while…

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I love how people say this chapter has no progress. Modern reading literacy at it's finest. There are numerous things in this chapter that paid off previous setups and set up future events. Hilariously bad takes.
there are some important things sprinkled here and there, but the issue I have with these chapters (like the last 5) is that it could all be condensed in 1 chapter without missing anything relevant to the plot, the pacing is painfully slow for a monthly release manga, it gets frustrating having to wait a whole month to get some crumbs of "progress" and the same repeated shit like "wow this cosplay is so awesome, she's a queen" YEAH BRO I GET IT, can we see something else? that's it.

Dex-chan lover
From the comments, I can say that a lot of different people read this, which Is good.

I just hope that Gojo starts doing the hardest thing, beliving in himself

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why are you even bothering to read this? Their cosplay was just acknowledged by the fricken author. That is HUGE.
I know right?? The Mangakahas been like, "No One can grasp my character and properly bring it to life..."

And Gojo was all, "Hold my Hina Doll Head," and blew the doors off Comiket. When you've got the creator of the character in awe of your cosplay design, you've done something right.

Dex-chan lover
there are some important things sprinkled here and there, but the issue I have with these chapters (like the last 5) is that it could all be condensed in 1 chapter without missing anything relevant to the plot, the pacing is painfully slow for a monthly release manga, it gets frustrating having to wait a whole month to get some crumbs of "progress" and the same repeated shit like "wow this cosplay is so awesome, she's a queen" YEAH BRO I GET IT, can we see something else? that's it.
I agree that it's slow, but I disagree that it's a demerit to the pacing.

These last few chapters could have been condensed to stimulate more plot, but that's not the point. The artist is trying to set a mood, an ambiance to the current situation. We're getting anticipation from the cosplay going viral on social media. We're feeling dread when we see Gojo and his reaction.

And, frankly, I get that it's not to your tastes then, but I have a higher tolerance to this sort of thing so I get what the author is trying to do and I let myself get immersed in that moment before moving on and waiting for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when this manga used to actually fit its comedy/romance/slice of life tags instead of the author just masturbating at the idea of how much impact their creation has on people.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
While I do see your point and partially agree. The manga has been made with a lot of feedback from the cosplay community so giving them a little wish fulfillment in that form is to be expected. It's a bit strange for people that don't value this as much which is why I see where you're coming from.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos and edit suggestions:
  • p13 lowlifes -> lowlives
  • p15 and carries an expression like this... -> and who carries an expression like this...

Users who are viewing this thread