Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 90.5 - Extra Arc

Dex-chan lover
The thirst is real!!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
It’s always been a weird thing, but having her be 15 years old always makes this very awkward for me, the character doesn’t really act like she’s 15 years old in any way. I honestly don’t know why she isn’t in college. The story would make perfect sense and he could be working full-time at the doll shop.

But it’s always weird seeing her this sexual, especially when she’s in huge crowds almost naked wearing cosplay. It’s always in the back of my mind how young she is. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. She does have a very nice ass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s always been a weird thing, but having her be 15 years old always makes this very awkward for me, the character doesn’t really act like she’s 15 years old in any way. I honestly don’t know why she isn’t in college. The story it would make my perfect sense and he could be working full-time at the doll shop.

But it’s always weird seeing her this sexual, especially when she’s in huge crowds almost naked wearing cosplay. It’s always in the back of my mind how young she is. Maybe I’m just overthinking it. She does have a very nice ass.
nah bro, i'm 19 now and my friends wear the same things as when we were 15/16, meaning virtually nothing

Users who are viewing this thread