Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@flxsemi
Yo dont curse this good story with that nightmare. The next chapter may be a little heavier than the others, but it isn't the first cross-dresser we have seen so far either. Likely the chapter will not prolong the flashback too much, since this does not seem like the direction this story is going to take. I bet this whole thing gets wrapped up in 2-3 chapters max. And even better, that was all in the past. So present day issues should not become a thing. They all seem happy now too, so it should just be a background info dump with a hint of drama, but shouldn't spill over into the overall mood of the story...

Hopefully...

Dex-chan lover
So, no one is going to comment how there was a reference to this?. no one? okay!.

@Raknasuu

It's Daigo Umehara, a professional Street Fighter player, and a Chun-Li cosplayer. It's also a meme.

f75ccde4c427f9b7b3d37e2c00c84e8b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu https://twitter.com/RyuUltra/status/886765620150194176 it's from a Fighting Tourney/exhibition back in 2017 (think it was Evos(?)), the edits are glorious more so if you ever know this gem.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this guy is about to drop a bigger bomb than him being a guy under that costume. For example him being a grown man.

Dex-chan lover
@rhalmarius @Rin2k

You people made my night. Thank you very much, that was indeed hilarious

Also, that clip from the EVO is just too legendary I never get tired of it

No joke I read somewhere that there was a scientific article that quotes the incident to explain the concept of "the zone"

Double-page supporter
Its gonna be another boohoo bullied catcher story. No depth, no originality, no abstraction. It's just going to ruin the character. Could've have just made him a character of "just" He just crossdress because he wants to. he just, free flowing no conforming to Japanese societal views. People like that do exist.

Users who are viewing this thread