Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I get so nervous every time they put a tone over the character's faces. Never sure if they're about to drop some heavy topics.

Dex-chan lover
why does everyone have to have an edgy or depressing backstory? why can't it just be, "oh, i crossdress because i was bored one day."

Dex-chan lover
@Quickshot76 because you don't start crossdressing because you're bored(as a man)....

when men get bored they do dumb shit that usually ends up in "here, hold my beer..." moments, or worst(if you live in Florida for example you end up in the news as "Florida man...")

Dex-chan lover
Its not bad, but I would rather have more saucy moments with our main couple

@yanako well some people don't want to read about traps, but also, a lot of people don't want to read about random other characters, because it just delays progression...
There were negative comments about Juju as well.

Contributor
I know some people don't like him, but it's just a secondary character, be patient.

It was the same for the loli cosplayer, she only was here for her arc and she didn't appear since this time.

@Quickshot76
because the whole agenda of the manga hinges on portraying people in the cosplaying community in a good light. This is done by using the mc as an outsider who looks into the scene and figures out that "hey everybody here is just trying to express themselves freely", therefore making the reader sympathetic to the cause.
So yeah I reckon this whole arc is driven by some external agenda, but lets hope its not too heavy handed and flows with the general theme of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread