Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the cross dresser is just that or actually wishes to transition

I wonder indeed

Fed-Kun's army
Gojou is going to make something amazing with all stuff he bought, the last thing got me curious

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah nobody cares about your stupid past just give us more progress between the main couple.

Contributor
This series has been far better than I had ever expected it to be. If the author wants to try new things or add a bit of depth to the story, I think they've more than earned the readers' trust. (As far as I'm concerned, anyway.)

Dex-chan lover
Traps are questionable due to the individual. If the man still identify as a man, then it is a trap. But if he identifies
as a female, then it is not.

I could be wrong on this notion. So if you disagree, please discuss because I am drunk at the moment at the time of this post and may regret what I have said later.

Dex-chan lover
Totally a Monk cosplayer.

That cosplay cosmetic section is like a very complex character creation tool, lol. And probably very expensive.

Double-page supporter
I knew someone would think his normal outfit was cosplay at some point. I'm surprised it took this long!

Aggregator gang
I dont mind the char, but it takes away from these 2's char development so id rather not have him for long.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess the reason he started cosplaying was cause he liked putting makeup on and this was the only way for him to enjoy it to the fullest

Users who are viewing this thread