Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
I bet that boy turned to otomen road back in HS, treated as outcast, then become a hikki, before finally deciding to be a full-pledged trap

Some authors are just trapped by this type of developments. They can't make tension without making their characters loners, depressed or tragic.

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering when someone was gonna comment on Gojou's outfit
he totally fits in with the cosplayers

Why are there people whining about the (probably) upcoming drama? Are we reading the same manga? This manga has always been about cosplaying and embracing your hobby no matter how people say it doesn't suit you (Gojou w/ his love for Hina dolls, Marin w/ her love for cosplaying despite her poor crafting skill). We're probably about to learn the same reason behind this trap boy cosplaying so I'd say the author stays faithful to the main plot.

Dex-chan lover
>What everyone wanted
Crossplaying big oppai Gojou.
>What we're getting
Retarded drama from random literally who who'll disappear forever in 3 chapters.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@LordFifthisLife

I don't really care one way or another what Subarun-cosplayer identifies as, but if you think trans and non-binary people are inherently controversial and corrupt "wholesome" things, you might want to examine your own biases...

Aggregator gang
@Sem but am I wrong? If you shove this issue in a fucking manga it will turn the story, the fanbase, and the comments into an absolute shitshow. I had gay friends (and they can beat my ass in video games) so you can fuck off with calling me a homophobe. Please just stop force feeding us with this shit.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a problem with this arc. Trap boy is likeable and I won't be bothered by whatever reasoning he has. I don't judge people and just urge them to be themselves. It doesn't affect myself life at all, so why should I care what others do with theirs? Plus, you can't focus in the MCs relationship the whole time. That's how you end up with an extremely short manga with a slew on uninteresting side characters.

Dex-chan lover
This whole manga has been about meeting people who love to cosplay and their reasons for doing it, have you guys been reading a different manga by mistake?

I mean sure I'd rather have more development from the main I'm sure that'll come soon enough

Double-page supporter
I'm enjoying this arc I don't know what people are complaining about. The two are as adorable as ever, the new character is quite nice, and the author is clearly using this arc to showcase various cosplay tips and techniques...as they have been doing since the very beginning.

@LordFifthIsLife did you just pull the "I have a black friend" move? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread