Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
@testsubject123 yeah I totally feel you man, its been like...what 3 chapters since they were the absolute main focus? wooow such a loooong time, after all its not like this arc is paying more attention to what this entire series is about right? This entire series is just about the romance right? the cosplay shit doesn't mean anything :)

seriously though, sarcasm aside, its been 3 chapters, shut up

Do people really hate this crossdressing guy? I mean, I'm not gay, or intrested in crossdressing, but i understand that some people are. Its their choice, and just because I dont like it, doesnt mean i can force my values on to them. You just have to accept people for who they are.

lol guys. what did they do to you all to get so much hate?
there is nothing wrong with a guy liking a cute stuff and wearing dresses.
its not your business at all

honestly i dont know why you guys use the word "trap" to refer to men just cosplaying, i dont really get it. also alot of people use trap to refer to trans characters (super disrespectful) and like??? lmao, like get out.in this case, our new character introduced, just say that theyre a guy cosplaying as a feminine character, its for fun and they enjoy it, men can be feminine too. this goes for girls too, they can be masculine aswell and they can cosplay as men too. also you can be a straight man and cosplay as a women you dont have to be gay lmao its just for fun and enjoyment. im looking forward to the next chapters, i enjoy seeing the interaction of the cosplay community in this manga!! ^_^
thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Really people...
It's a manga about cosplay, off course it would have to talk about traps at some point.
They exist and are part of the cosplay community, get over with it.
Or not, do what you like.

_91560541_friendzone.jpg

Dunno why people are against this arc, I find it just as nice and wholesome as the rest, even if I feel a bit uncomfortable about the topic crossdressing myself. I hope we get to see him here and there in the future.

Aggregator gang
I guess the point of Gojou meeting Amane is lost on some people here.
One of the themes of this series has always been "it's okay to be different". Gojou is in a way meeting someone who reflects himself.

I'll leave it at that. I'm enjoying the arc and how much fun Marin and Gojou are having with Amane. I'm actually waiting to see what Amane looks like outside of cross dressing. Also if you can, please support the author by buying volume 1 in English, this is such an incredible manga that it deserves all the support it can get

@starlightcitypro condescending cunts like you are the bottom of the barrel man. Hiding your insecurity behind a paper thin analysis of why you're so smart and everyone just doesn't get it. Everyone gets 'the point'. It's really obvious. The 'point' was made perfectly fine last chapter in fact. You're not gifted by god with legendary analysis skills. Everyone complaining gets why he fruit's there and still came to the conclusion that he's overstayed his welcome, especially since next chapter's guaranteed to be all about him again. Maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass the only thing you ever see is polyps you would've noticed.

Contributor
The reason people are annoyed is that they want to see the main relationship progress, not focus on new characters.

To the retarded who think it's about crossdressing being upsetting: people complained about how long the sisters arc went on as well. Even worse, since it led to a love triangle opening up.

Users who are viewing this thread