Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Priest of the Ordinary Village

le3

Dex-chan lover
God, author potrayal of Sein having midlife crisis hit too close to home....

Village chief be like gg get rekt kiddo

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that I find kind of dumb. If you are 1000 years old and one of the biggest magic NERD that is researching all kinds of magic around the world, then you would surly know some priestly magic.
But well, class restriction seems to be in effect 🤨

How lucky are they to just keep finding geniuses in the exact field that's convinient for them over and over in such a short period of time?

@Shad0wReaper133 There are poisonous snakes.

Look at this video by Scishow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xGWzikzKUA&ab_channel=SciShow

Probably best to keep up with current knowledge.

@Corus You might need to brush up on your reading skills, because if you re-read what I said, I specified a snake BITE as being venomous.

Also, you need to watch the video again, snakes can only be "poisonous" if they've eaten poisonous frogs. So no, there are no poisonous snakes.

PS: cUrReNt kNoWlEdGe

Edit: @Liquidxlax, please read page 10 again and reconsider your reply. :)

@Shad0wReaper133 Sure you said bite but you purposely avoided your next sentence? 'Snakes are venomous after all, not poisonous', is what you said afterwards. Clearly i was referencing this point which you are clearly in the wrong.

You need watch the video again, they can absorb the poison but they also modify and make it stronger which makes them poisonous snakes. You even stuck with it even when proven otherwise, 'So no, there are no poisonous snakes', you said even after watching the video.

Probably best to allow new information into your brain and of course to still keep up with current knowledge.

@Corus You once again have proven that you didn't comprehend anything that video. The snakes can pass TOXINS to their young, how, we don't know. Which in turn makes the baby snakes more ready to defend themselves... with their venomous teeth... that they're born with...

Yeah this conversation is over, you can stick with your misunderstood "knowledge" though. Have a nice day, don't stress yourself out getting dressed.

PS: Snakes are not poisonous, they're venomous. Ask any toxicologist.

@Liquidxlax If you bite it and you die it's poisonous. If it bites you and you die it's venomous.
@Shad0wReaper133 @Corus Stop this stupid discussion. Venom and poison is western language thing, in asian (East Asian cultural sphere), it's same thing, same pronunciation, same meaning
Edit: toxin too

@Shad0wReaper133 You clearly are stuck in your own ways but if that's how you want to live then so be it. I have nothing more to say to you as well so we'll cut the conversation off here. Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread