Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Reunion

Contributor
For some reason Tachiyomi cant loads the pages of this series till I tried on desktop mode and it works. Yet some of the series works on Tachiyomi 🤔

Double-page supporter
I haven't read LN. But, manga looks pretty seemless to me. The jump cut is good. But, it seems rush a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zextrace because they have to "run away" unless it's done when they already have returned to L'arc's country and by then it feels a bit too late.
@Borderline read my first comment to see the differences.
@n0rthernlying instead of getting creative, why not either ask what will happen, read ahead on the LN, or maybe the wiki. I guarantee though if they adapt the fight how it has to be it will be quite good, though sometimes they could make it better though I am not sure with how many changes they've done and not many that can be just ignored, some could have been adapted way better.

@999kirby

I don't think that would be too late, that's the whole point of shuffling events around. It's a talking point that needs to happen.

Dex-chan lover
"Have I ever lied to you?"
"Yes"

Honestly I don't know what answer he was expecting

Dex-chan lover
@999kirby

No no myne is better because she has personality and manipulates more powerful or smarter people’s insecurities to control them. At one point or another she personally screws over each of the holy heroes from her world. This new guy lacks any interesting traits and acts like a smooth brain.

Also hope you found the frog on tung shocking 😁

Supporter
Good bye our little cute Rapthalia. It's skip time too fast. How she growth adult that fast?

Users who are viewing this thread