Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Honestly I'm just tired of endless journey's petty crap. They are so deep in drama, I mean if you look at their page you get a full blast of it.

They act like they have ownership of these series and no one else is allowed to translate them. Yes this one was from two months ago but what about all the other many series. What does it matter that someone else is also translating. It's not like you're making money. In fact all of this is technically illegal translations. I sometimes wonder why there is so much annoying petty drama in the translation community but then I remember these are anime fans.

Fed-Kun's army
I recommend this series. It's a story about a selfish girl who slowly, and I mean, slowly grows as a person every chapter.

@blackbunii your silly release schedule isn't "working on it", that's sitting on a title doing nothing and 3 months drop rule does nothing for your series-hoarding slowpoke reputation.
It's very hard to believe that EJ is going to do faster releases instead of grabbing all the new series and sitting on them, but do try to prove me wrong.

Dex-chan lover
>I don't want to waste time and effort.

With the length between releases, it doesn't seem like there was any real effort lost anyway.

Double-page supporter
>didn't "do it for us, for free", coz literally we didn't ask nor pay them

bruh
they picked up the work you slacked off on for months without being asked and without being paid just like what you said
the very definition of doing it for (you), for free

Man I hope Mia actually becomes a better person slowly instead of still being terrible at the end.

i think she will.
Things like going to the slums and helping the kid and even some of the comments she made in the slums where she was reflecting on the time in prison make me think she will. She was protected and has no real idea of how others lived or how royalty and nobles like her affected others. I actually like the way it seems to be going right now, like the slums thing, a brief and minor insight. I'm hoping it continues a somewhat slow process of seeing the light rather then a wake up one morning and basically I have seen the light type development. Maybe delayed growth, running into people who were helped by the hospital... maybe being helped by those she helped... hopefully not always in big ways but a simple my son/daughter/spouse was saved by the hospital you have changed our lives type thing, a child giving her a small gift that they made where before she wouldn't value because it had no cash value.
I almost didn't read this but decided to give it a couple chapters and found I'm enjoying it. Hopes it continues down the path it is going. It's funny seeing her reactions and the misunderstanding like Ludwig and Anne have.

Don't edit the page if you don't know Japanese.

The word 'guillotine' wasn't part of the original title, but has been added for clarity.

断頭台, right there in the title, is synonymous with execution by guillotine specifically. Just run that through google images and see what you get. Trust me, if anyone knows about guillotines, it's me.

Group Leader
@labanina if it isn't for us, you won't even know or can read some of these series. Even if someone else eventually picks them up, still that's not a guarantee and who knows how long. (Did this robespierrce guy plan to pick this up before we started? Do YOU know?). So instead of acting like an ass, why don't you try being grateful? Also, at least we didn't just take someone else effort of looking for a new good series that we like to do. I don't think someone who just sits there, not contribute anything and just waiting for free work like you has any right to criticize us nor do we need to prove anything to you.

@shiroko I can tell you're the type to force what you like on others and justify it as "goodwill" or "doing it for them". You might, but not everyone is gonna appreciate stuff doing to/for them when they don't even ask. So how about stop being nosy, "bruh"?

@cuddlecake343 You don't even know half the things happened behind the scene so why not restrain from acting as you do? We don't own any mangas (in fact, no team does) and obviously can't stop anyone from working on the same mangas. But what we don't appreciate is that instead of doing it sneaky this way, they could contact us to inform/discuss this series so we know and won't waste any effort. It's called being polite and respectful to one another. Maybe you should try it sometimes? Also, in my first response to them, I simply just wanted to know what their plan is for this series as we didn't hear anything from them. Not to mention, they prob have me blocked as well even before I could contact them (weird, if they didn't have anything to hide).

I don't deny we're slow but w/o any notices, we're still working on it to get it updated. Ever heard of "better late than never"? We just don't suddenly drop any series w/o a notice coz we know someone out there wants to read them. There are bunches of series out there that haven't been updated for 6+ months. I don't see any "goody-two-shoes" tryna pick them up LOL.

Also to @Robespierre, a simple word goes a long way. Peace to you!

Edit: P/s: Obviously we're not gonna match Robespierre's speed when we have to translate, clean (especially) and typeset A L L the sfx :p

to <blackbunii>

i do hope you and your team does not get discourage for what is happening right now 😀

because of your effort, this great piece of reading material has come light and enjoyed by many <including me 😰>

i have read until Chapter 3 and i could this manga is intelligent, witty and as a famous person once said , "The devil is in the details". 😈 <in a fun way, that is 🤣>

meaning, what the Princess does, has a meaning that only she could decipher 🧐

please.......... take your time to do everything that is needed before you are satisfied to upload the next chapter 🤓

do not rush, because it will cause stress for the team, and that is not good for everybody 😉

you have my support in this matter, as a reader and also as a friend on mangadex 😀

thank you reading 😝

from;

just a fan and friend who loves reading manga

astrid-202

I am not part of endless journey but I am sad to see how people take things for granted. Readers just don't get it and all they do is complain. I have helped cleaned and redraw for a scanlation group before but stopped due to too much burden on my wrist and what I can tell you all is it takes a lot of time and effort to do this. For redraw and clean some manga take weeks to complete some takes days. Some distribute chapters let's say 10 chap per person. About few months to complete. Then longer time to compile all, add text proofread. Upload also takes time and Internet. And don't forget the ones who scanlate are real people with real lives**School university work.!**
doing this during spare time. 2 translation group to work on the same project for what? **unless different language **. If they had just asked at least EJ didn't waste their time effort to do this chapter and can focus on other manga. It's not about stealing anything. It's about respecting people's time and effort. You know EJ could hv just translate it and only share among their friends. But they didn't. I am thankful for all scanlation team for sharing their translation. Without them I could only afford to read raws which I won't even understand. I can't buy the official translation cause no money. If you think this is illegal and don't like it what are you all doing here? Then don't be hipocrite and buy your own.

Users who are viewing this thread