Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@hanfeizi wait what!?
That's a massive big plot for this comedy manga, not that I will complain though.
Thank you.

@hanfeizi

Thanks for the info!

Wow, that is much more thought out then I thought it would be. I'm kind of impressed. Interesting to that all she manages to do is kick the can down the road, and it'll still be a problem in the future. Do you recommend the light novels? I was actually thinking about buying them from J Novel after I read this chapter.

The narrative really adds a lot to this comedy. I love it everytime the narrator explains how godawful the misunderstanding is and how far the characters are from the truth.

Dango not EXPIRED FROM FRESH BAKED 3 YEARS AGO
Holly Cow, THIS TRULLY MEDIEVAL INVENTION LOL xD
SASUGA MIA-SAMA!!! ALL HAIL MIA SAMA XD😆😆😆

Dex-chan lover
@thegiantpossum

The light novel is great. It adds more character building and background to this manga. For example, regarding this chapter, in the LN:

Rania went to the Empire during the famine, and she ended up refusing to sell any food to the Empire. That's why Ludwig chewed Mia out, not only because she didn't remember Rania's name, but also because that gave Rania an excuse to not selling any food to the Empire due to this faux-pas.

If you like this manga, I would recommend you to purchase it.

this is legitimatly the only manga where the misunderstandings actually make it more enjoyable

@hanfeizi Man, and that's just in volume 1. Remember in volume 2 how
It is revealed that Mia spent days trying to learn from her blunder with Rania, working really hard to memorize names in her first timeline, even though it was too late, that it left such an impact on Ludwig? Great stuff.
I can't wait for volume 4, volume 3 left me itching for more like 1 did.

Users who are viewing this thread