Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
Had a talk with BoA today again. Finally gave them the police report copy. Nothing else I can do at this point. The associate I spoke to even had trouble reaching the fraud department. These fuckers don't wanna work... They hung up on their own coworkers, lol. Even better: I can only reopen my claim 3 times. After that, they'll refuse to reinvestigate. They think I'm just gonna shut up and let my 15k get away? No email or mail contact about their decision. No money refunded after 10 days. It's like someone is just dying for a lawsuit. This is what taxpayers get for bailing out the big sons of bitches in 2008. Bank of America my fucking ass. More like Shame of America. At this point, maybe it's better if they deny my claim again so I can get a lawyer involved. Might even get extra compensation that way.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I won't be able to read mangos comfortably for a few days, why...

Staff
Super Moderator
I reached that point in life where you realize that the rest of. Your family isn't as nice as you thougth as a kid

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
You don't enjoy a family gathering, you tolerate it. Everyone puts on a front, to hide the fact that they don't like each other.

This is a rant. I using this thread as a way to vent my steam.
I hate my brother. I hate him so much that I want him to jump off a cliff into a black hole. The reason is obvious: he's a complete asshole and a bitch. His temper was one of the worst I seen; way worst than I can find in most people both in irl and in online. He's acting like he's the boss of the household and doing crap that makes everyone furious. Even my parents can't stop his arrogance, which makes everyone in the house expose his authority. Just tonight, he was forcing me to buy his shit. I refused and tried to kicked him out (verbally), except he fought back. In a rage, I took out the wifi and accidently broke the cord. You guys can already guess what happened next. If not, he just basically destroyed me and took my phone in the process. Now, helpless and and contactless, here am I now. Right now, I'm hoping that karma stuck down to him in the future like the pitiful man he was, so I in heaven can laugh at him for what a complete bitch he was.

Lately these days, I've been thinking about death, somewhere in the corner of my mind. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm gonna off myself or anything. It's just.... dunno, curiosity? Like what is it really like on the other side? No, it's not that I don't believe what the religion says when you are gone. I just couldn't help for some reason, but to... somewhat.. doubt, you know? I- I don't know anymore. Weird.

I hope my english isn't bad

Group Leader
@HiroTheHero Wish I replied sooner. Sorry to hear that, man. How are you doing now? I and my brother don't get along well, either. Sounds like we share similar experience. XD He was a major pain whenever he's around. He's not as bad now but I still want little interaction with him as much as possible. People like that think they are god's gift to the whole world, or perhaps just lacking a lesson in humility. How old are you? What country is this? Your parents/relatives aren't able to do anything? Perhaps give them an ultimatum. Shut him up or I leave forever? X3

@Mr_Detective
I’m doing ok-ish, thank you. The aftermath of that incident was *words that I don’t know how to describe* and I had decided to go out and vent out my steam for a while. That worked out well and the incident was somewhat resolved. Still, my brother was still acting like a dick even after all of this: refusing to apologize to me and still believing that he was on the right. Also, I don’t want to answer the questions that you asked since they’re kinda personal.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Y'ou'r'e profile pic is the ugliest thing I've seen all year, and it's literally the last day of 2020.

Pfp for when pando inevitably changes it (prob to an uglier one too):
0XA0Itt.png

(I swear it blinked at me once. Spooky.)

Group Leader
I feel a severe lack of motivation, I spend the days doing nothing but reading books and cleaning home. I don't know what it is but this feeling bothers me a lot and I can't get rid of it. Maybe the quarantine played a role in this but I'm not sure of it since I normally stay at home most if not all of the time. A bruh moment indeed.

Staff
Super Moderator
Woke up today to find that my laptop's touchpad broke in 3 pieces overnight. This is a problem, my computer has been inflating for some reason and I can't just repair it. I'll try to convince my father that this is an emergency to see if we can buy/get another one. I don't want to lose all of my data, especially since school is pretty much around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread