Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
Huh... Within 24 hours, I've seen more than half a dozen of crossdressing manga. It's almost as if a certain trap-obsessed individual is paying someone to translate them because he/she/it/they is/are horny all of a sudden...

Dex-chan lover
bdidwlq641b61.png

I have to go to hospital on this cold day. But I don't want to. I don't want to lift my ass off this cozy chair and leave my warm room.

Group Leader
I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble for this... Earlier, when I was on my way back to work, I might have had my music on a little too loud (though it felt just like usual for me). I was driving behind a red SUV, we were driving on the left and I noticed it was slowly switching to the right lane. While it was still switching halfway, I noticed a car passing by me on the left side mirror. At first, I thought someone was in a hurry and drove against traffic to pass by us. To my shock, that was a police SUV! That's when I see the police lights and hear a low-volume but still somewhat audible police siren as it passes by. When I looked on the mirror, the cars behind us already switched to right lane. Now I don't know if the cars in front of red SUV were driving on the right lane from the start or did they just switch. But still, it frightened me because I basically refused to make way for an emergency vehicle. Usually I can still hear emergency vehicles' sirens even with my music on. Guess this time was just bad luck or that car's siren wasn't loud enough. But in any case, I hope all I'd get is some cursing and not a ticket. Guess the other people thought I was crazy and/or retarded. I have dishonored my family and brought shame to my country...

@EOTFOFYL I am guessing those two are also traps?

@aloysiusks Not that it bothers me, I enjoy them. It's just something strange to see an influx of them in just one day. X3

@Plykiya But... I'd still like to see traps in stories not about crossdressing. XP

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Mr_Detective
Sounds like you should commit seppuku just in case.

I am guessing those two are also traps?
If I guess correctly, I think those characters might be from girls frontline and as far as I know, all of the characters are gungirls.

Dex-chan lover
This server desync or what ever the fuck is happening rn is starting to piss me off.

Dex-chan lover
Is that what it is? The blue dot of notification has been beating me over the head with the same old pings repeatedly since I logged in! And the order of threads gets a bit scrambled.

ADK

My followed Manga tab is always a few hours late. I can see new chapters available in my followed manga in the all manga tab but they do no appear on the followed tab for hours. This has been happening for last 2 days.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I didn't get to participate in the bot thread :(

Also, I noticed that we have a section in our profiles for badges but it doesn't work, what the heck?! How am I supposed to know how cool other people are?

Users who are viewing this thread